• KingHarlequinPT
    User
    Member since May 14, 2018

In these forums, are reports only allowed to extente of statpadding and hacks or it may also include toxic/racist people in the in-game chat? 

• KingHarlequinPT
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

I am just a member here,but this is an anti-cheat site.Toxic and racial comments on servers should be dealt with by the server admin.If your playing on official servers then anything goes as admins can do squat. Hope this helps.

• KingHarlequinPT
    User

i dont think it was an official server and since its running this websites plugin and also "ppbans?", though it was worth asking about it

• KingHarlequinPT
    Retired Staff

This is anticheat strictly. Toxic players who are disruptive in chat, racist, bigoted, etc. are dealt with by server owners.

Rulesvary server by server. Some servers will punish you for saying faggot, nigger, etc. Others don't care.

• KingHarlequinPT
    User

apparently the server i usually play seems russion/romanian so theres no way i can read their website xd guess ill have to deal with it or just hide chat º-º fine either way

• KingHarlequinPT
    Retired Staff

Yup anti-cheat only. We don't ban for toxicity/language since that level of sensitivity to language is up to the server owner to enforce. Some don't mind it, some do. We also don't issue bans for stat padding since it doesn't contribute to a gaming situation that ruins it for anyone else and does't give the player who boosted/stat padded any distinct advantage over another player in the same way a cheat/exploit would