• PlayerToolsReports
    Silver Supporter
    Member since September 20, 2017

How can I identify if the player is using damage mode?

What are the indicators that can evidence such cheating?

• PlayerToolsReports
    Administrator
    Member since August 16, 2019

look up their username on https://bf4cheatreport.com/ and check their round damage stats

• PlayerToolsReports
    Silver Supporter
    Member since September 20, 2017

which column represents that the player is using cheat with damage mode enabled?

• PlayerToolsReports
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

KPH. If you hover over every column it will tell you what calculates.

Keep in mind, HC players will have higher KPH than most so it gets trickier to determine damage mod in HC.

• PlayerToolsReports
    User
    Member since August 31, 2017

"

Keep in mind, HC players will have higher KPH than most so it gets trickier to determine damage mod in HC.

Angry_Cuban13

When the player's damage is the same or high as headshot damage or "HC damage"(as how much damage a HC Weapon would do in full health server), then It's pretty much damage mod, even if the player has only hardcore games and if there are mixed games and the damage is close to "hc damage", then it's very suspicious and if there are no HC damages, than anything above base damage is pretty much damage mod as long as the player has at least 30 or 50 kills.

I have checked hundreds  of players to get the detection right, it will be available in the "extended weapon information" plugin for battlelog, it instantly load the stats directly from battlelog, there u see weapon stats and the total stats of the current selected weapon from the weapon stats:
    OLJBDLX.png
    As you can see the PLayer DMG red line is way above the Blue line(HC damage)
    There is also links to BF4DB and BF4CHEATREPORT on top of these stats, as you can see below, I got that image from the Screenshot upload function, when I click on it, then it upload the above image to imgur :
    w1RauxX.png

• PlayerToolsReports
    User
    Member since February 04, 2020

"
    "

Angry_Cuban13

When the player's damage is the same or high as headshot damage or "HC damage"(as how much damage a HC Weapon would do in full health server), then It's pretty much damage mod, even if the player has only hardcore games and if there are mixed games and the damage is close to "hc damage", then it's very suspicious and if there are no HC damages, than anything above base damage is pretty much damage mod as long as the player has at least 30 or 50 kills.

I have checked hundreds  of players to get the detection right, it will be available in the "extended weapon information" plugin for battlelog, it instantly load the stats directly from battlelog, there u see weapon stats and the total stats of the current selected weapon from the weapon stats:
    OLJBDLX.png
    There is also links to BF4DB and BF4CHEATREPORT on top of these stats, as you can see below, I got that image from the Screenshot upload function, when I click on it, then it upload the above image to imgur :
    w1RauxX.png

Russao

Hello, i searched to find the extended weapon information" plugin you talking about. But if i do find it i may not reply your post so is it possible to give me a direct link to the arrea were i can download it pls. Its very handy it seems so and to tell for more sure its a useful add of suspicion.
  • PlayerToolsReports
    User

"

"
    "

Angry_Cuban13

OLJBDLX.png
    w1RauxX.png

Russao

Hello, i searched to find the extended weapon information" plugin you talking about. But if i do find it i may not reply your post so is it possible to give me a direct link to the arrea were i can download it pls. Its very handy it seems so and to tell for more sure its a useful add of suspicion.
    Hacker_Hater

I made this plugin for Better battlelog, it's not released yet, I will post it when its done.

• PlayerToolsReports
    User
    Member since February 04, 2020

I made this plugin for Better battlelog, it's not released yet, I will post it when its done.

Russao

Great thanks a lot in advance!!

• PlayerToolsReports
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

"

"

"
    "

Angry_Cuban13

OLJBDLX.png
    w1RauxX.png

Russao

Hacker_Hater

Russao
    Nice, is there a way to support ya? 

• PlayerToolsReports
    User

"

"
    "
    "
    Nice, is there a way to support ya? 

ChimeitekinaNeko
    Thx, but I'm good, I just finished a test version for Firefox, it has the same features of the final version, I just need to test more, then I will publish it, I will PM you the link, then you decide if u wanna test or not.

===

edit, there is no pm function, if you or anyone want to test it, just send me a message on BF4DB discord, I use the same name and same avatar, I'm the last guy in the list.

• PlayerToolsReports
    User
    Member since April 06, 2020

Hey Russao,

What is that RPM thing at the bottom right? I thought the f2000 fires at 850 rpm? Why is it showing 850 and sometimes 900 rpm?

Thanks

• PlayerToolsReports
    User

"

Hey Russao,

What is that RPM thing at the bottom right? I thought the f2000 fires at 850 rpm? Why is it showing 850 and sometimes 900 rpm?

Thanks

rugburner
    sry for the late reply, so when u shoot with any weapon with 800rpm, the 1st 5 bullets are as fast as aek, so 900rpm, its called "bullet-out frame", here you can see the list: https://irussao.github.io/images/bof.png
    so in that image, you can see that even a weapon with 750rpm can be as fast as AEK, but only for the 1st 3 bullets.

• PlayerToolsReports
    User
    Member since January 04, 2018

Russao, please PM me the link to the plugin (Chrome). I'd like to test as well. Thanks.
  • PlayerToolsReports
    User

• PlayerToolsReports
    User
    Member since January 04, 2018