This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Fluvioglacial
    User
    Member since March 27, 2018

I've very recently just started getting the Punkbuster bug thing where it kicks you out of every game. I've had it before and managed to fix it months ago but I think that is what has lead to this ban now. 

So I think that has caused Punkbuster to ban me or something. I have no idea how it works but honestly, I'm happy to prove I've never used cheats in my life. 

If you want/need me to prove I'm legit I'm more than happy to.

I play TDM lockers and Conquest lockers mostly and if you look at my stats I only have a 1-2KD. 

I am also Gold 1 - Plat 3 on Rainbow Six Siege which I have over 600 in game hours on give or take. That's where my aim comes from... 

Please. Check my stats. I'm about as legit as they come.

• Fluvioglacial
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Appeal your violation at Evenbalance: https://www.evenbalance.com/support.php

If they admit it is an error, we will lift the ban. Be sure to copy the full banreason to your ticket.

• Fluvioglacial
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Out of curiosity, what programs do you have running while you play? Overlay, mouse, keyboard etc

• Fluvioglacial
    User

"

Out of curiosity, what programs do you have running while you play? Overlay, mouse, keyboard etc

Burt

The only programs I really have running are Origin, BF4, Spotify, Google chrome. I might have steam open sometimes too but that's usually just cause I forgot to close it.

• Fluvioglacial
    User

"

Appeal your violation at Evenbalance: https://www.evenbalance.com/support.php

If they admit it is an error, we will lift the ban. Be sure to copy your full banreason in your ticket.

Scavenger
    Cheers, will do. 

• Fluvioglacial
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

You don’t have any mouse or keyboard software? What mouse and keyboard do you have? No hardware monitor either for gpu and cpu temps?

• Fluvioglacial
    User

"

You don’t have any mouse or keyboard software? What mouse and keyboard do you have? No hardware monitor either for gpu and cpu temps?

Burt
    Don't think so. I use the CMStorm Devastator 2 combo but I don't think it uses any software other than the standard windows drivers. I don't use anything anymore for the GPU and CPU temps cause I know my PC doesn't overheat at all. 

• Fluvioglacial
    User

"

"

Burt
    Don't think so. I use the CMStorm Devastator 2 combo but I don't think it uses any software other than the standard windows drivers. I don't use anything anymore for the GPU and CPU temps cause I know my PC doesn't overheat at all. 

Fluvioglacial
    In fact no. I did use something at some point to try change my Hz on my mouse to 1000 (I didn't realise at that time that you can't really do that) because I used to use a 35-45cm 360 on R6S and when I flicked the mouse would sort of glitch out because it couldn't keep up due to it's low polling rate (Somewhere between 100 and 300 I think). But I've been playing on R6S, CSGO, BF4, BF3 and a little bit of BF1 with no issues at all so I doubt that could cause anything like this.

• Fluvioglacial
    User

Can I also ask. What exactly does this translate to in English

PunkBuster Server: VIOLATION (GAMEHACK) #88001: Fluvioglacial (slot #19) Violation (GAMEHACK) #88001 [737bd5eb4993760c86e94cd24d928f89(-) 5.64.35.205:3659]

PunkBuster Server: VIOLATION (GAMEHACK) #88001: Fluvioglacial (slot #1) Violation (GAMEHACK) #88001 [737bd5eb4993760c86e94cd24d928f89(-) 5.64.35.205:3659]

PunkBuster Server: VIOLATION (GAMEHACK) #88001: Fluvioglacial (slot #3) Violation (GAMEHACK) #88001 [737bd5eb4993760c86e94cd24d928f89(-) 5.64.35.205:3659]

This is what it says on my banned page and I'm really curious to see what Punkbuster thinks I was doing that was cheating. 

• Fluvioglacial
    Administrator

Well that is the complete PB violation code. Gamehack 88001. What causes this violation code only EB knows.

• Fluvioglacial
    User

"

Well that is the complete PB violation code. Gamehack 88001. What causes this violation code only EB knows.

Scavenger
    What is EB?

• Fluvioglacial
    Administrator

EvenBalance. The developer of Punkbuster.

Can you PM me the link to the ticket you made at Evenbalance? 

• Fluvioglacial
    User

"

EvenBalance. The developer of Punkbuster.

Can you pm me the link to the ticket you made at Evenbalance?

Scavenger
    Ah sorry, I didn't make that connection at all there. I will send that to you 

• Fluvioglacial
    Administrator

I have added the full violation logs to your ticket. Now we have to wait for them to investigate your case. It can take up to two weeks, especially with the banwave going on I expect that they are quite busy.

• Fluvioglacial
    User

"

I have added the full violation logs to your ticket. Now we have to wait for them to investigate your case. It can take up to two weeks, especially with the banwave going on I expect that they are quite busy.

Scavenger
    Two weeks, that is unfortunate. Thanks very much though for your help! You have no idea how much I appreciate it!