This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • REY
    REY
    User
    Member since October 25, 2018

i want help, please. I got banned by punkbuster, but i didn't cheat, so i want help to prove for them my innocence.

please, anybody can help me to clear this Mis-understanding with pb. i'm Psychologically broken because i did a great effort at battlefield 4 especially that is the only game which i like it. I appreciate any help

• REY
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Hello, you need to appeal your ban at EvenBalance (https://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/new_ticket.php) . Giving as much details as you can about your pc (drivers, hardware) and any software that you use when playing BF4 (recording software, stuff like MSI Afterburner or other, etc).

Keep in mind that BF4DB cannot remove the PunkBuster Global Ban by themselves.

• REY
    REY
    User

i'm trying this for 3 days but they don't want to answer me after the normal message from ..Aelx J.. and gmail,too. i gave every details which can help to prove that i didn't cheat.

• REY
    Administrator

Sadly at this point there's not much you can do besides sending more mail. Keep in mind that 3 days is short, some people had been waiting weeks before they got their appeal refused.

Honestly you shouldn't bother much and get a new BF4 key.

• REY
    REY
    User

ok. i appreciate your help , so do you advise me to get the new bf4 at the same account or other one.

2-Is nvidia inspector considered as cheat, suspicious programme and...if there is a method to know the which programmes  may cause the same problem tell me about it, please.

or should i download ESL esports ?

and Thanks for the help.

• REY
    Administrator

On a different account

EvenBalance keep their information quite secret so it's just impossible to know if any program is the cause of a false positive for PunkBuster.

No problem.

• REY
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

There's nothing we can do

Buy a new account.