This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • publicpro
    User
    Member since November 25, 2017

Hello admins, who need ACI access for check this guy?

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/PRESIDENT_BATLY/
    itGa9UB.png

Is it too strange or normally?

PtIXKyM.png

• publicpro
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

That needs to be updated as we don't enforce PBBANS, GGC or even ACI.

If you do not have any additional evidence besides an ACI ban, the answer will be the same.

Your post has been edited to protect any potential PII.

• publicpro
    User

"

That needs to be updated as we don't enforce PBBANS, GGC or even ACI.

If you do not have any additional evidence besides an ACI ban, the answer will be the same.

Your post has been edited to protect any potential PII.

Angry_Cuban13
    So okey, but what do u think about this strange stats?

• publicpro
    Retired Staff

I don't see anything wrong with his stats.

Is the graph weird? Sure.

His stats? Not so much.

• publicpro
    User

"

I don't see anything wrong with his stats.

Is the graph weird? Sure.

His stats? Not so much.

Angry_Cuban13
    Cuba, this is not possible at this shot time when u have too much game play time.

• publicpro
    Retired Staff

There are servers that exist which have extreme score multipliers on them. If he found his way into one of those servers accidentally then its very possible his spm jumped like that

• publicpro
    Retired Staff

Although the fact that his kd ratio plummeted inversely proportional to the spm  increase makes me thing he started running around a no kill flag run only server

• publicpro
    User

"

There are servers that exist which have extreme score multipliers on them. If he found his way into one of those servers accidentally then its very possible his spm jumped like that

Burt

But he did not get there, because I would know about it.

• publicpro
    User

Who can check where this guy played last some months? http://bf4cheatreport.com/

• publicpro
    Retired Staff

he could have altered his stats by boosting. Actually did you even see how much they changed or did you just see a jarring drop/rise and assume it was huge? his kd went from a 2.7 to a 2.6 and his spm went from a 630 to a 690. Thats not exactly a big jump

• publicpro
    User

"

he could have altered his stats by boosting. Actually did you even see how much they changed or did you just see a jarring drop/rise and assume it was huge? his kd went from a 2.7 to a 2.6 and his spm went from a 630 to a 690. Thats not exactly a big jump

Burt
    This guy played always on one server, tell me how? And why he's played on second account? ACI banned for boosting?

• publicpro
    User

qGtaIxw.pngI don't see boosting servers, i see TRU, XL, GMS only servers.

Last 200 report 18:11:27.

• publicpro
    Retired Staff

The change is minimal and as its been explained to you already, we cannot see ACI's bans. They have blocked our admins for some reason so, unless you have some actual proof, theres no evidence for a ban here

• publicpro
    User

"

The change is minimal and as its been explained to you already, we cannot see ACI's bans. They have blocked our admins for some reason so, unless you have some actual proof, theres no evidence for a ban here

Burt

0 (zero) spot ribbons?

• publicpro
    Retired Staff

Also hes probably playing on a different account because he received a false pb violation which is probably why he is banned on aci. It would also explain why he is playing on a second account. We do not accept a pb violation as an acceptable ban reason anymore because we have evidence that there is a false positive causing illegitimate bans