This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • voodoobamboo71
    User
    Member since January 04, 2020

This is crazy... I did an appeal and it was denied over aimbots or whatever they are called. BF4DB is the only thing I am banned on and I have played BF forever. I can't even reply to the post? I say again, I do not do anything but play the game and only metro at that. Perhaps its time for call of duty like my son has wanted me to do, but to be accused of something you are not doing and then not even able to respond is a bit over the top. Can a person on this site, detect, or whatever this is called please take a look at https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/banned-for-aimbot-4979 outside of the person who just said obvious or whatever the small non-informative response was. 

Thank you

• voodoobamboo71
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Sure thing, happy to help.

I’ll review your ban and appeal when I can, and get back to you. Thanks.

• voodoobamboo71
    User

Thank you. Very much appreciated.

• voodoobamboo71
    Retired Staff

So here’s the deal, friend.

Go on bf4cheatreport.com, plug in your ID, and you’ll pull up all of your rounds. Reviewing that, it’s evident that before you were having a hard time going positive. Then, you started getting massive K/D ratios as well as high HSKR’s. If this was a gradual increase over time, since you started playing, that wouldn’t be an issue. The issue is that it was literally overnight. Such a jump in skills is highly indicative of aimbot, and is pretty clear. 

Unless you have some sort of explanation for the overnight increase in stats, there’s nothing we can do apart from deny the appeal. I’ll leave it open for you to respond.

• voodoobamboo71
    User

Thank you for looking into this.

I believe I was actually doing better for around the past week. I have had some very good games, but it was not due to me doing anything or even improving. I think it had more to do with the fact that there are many new players that started to show up on Metro after Christmas. I think just my history with the game vs new players helped my score. I have even been doing more knife kills I which are usually more hard for me to get. The only thing I know that has changed as I said is that there have been many new players over the past week I noticed. Other than that, I am doing everything I have always done. I did unlock smoke sniper addons and did focus on the Engineer class a bit more since that is the one class I don't really use too much. I found that one of the guns... It's called a P something, don't remember the name exactly, but I found is good. Still, I honestly believe the only reason my score improved is due to the holidays with new players. 

I play BFV now and then as well, but I am really bad at that version of BF so I don't play it much. I don't know if that counts in all this or not or how any of it works. Like I said, I just play as a stress relief for each day so I was shocked to see I ended up on this list. I have no desire to cheat even if I could. It seems to me that it would no longer be fun to play the game if I could just kill everyone. I think that would become boring very fast in my opinion. 

I understand what services such as yours are trying to do and I actually do appreciate it. I think it makes the game much more fun. In this case, however, it's just not correct. Have I done well over the last week? I believe so, but not due to any type of cheating. I honestly do not even really pay to much attention to how well I do as I really don't care. I just like playing. 

If you can not lift me from this list, I will leave it at that and just find another server to play on or maybe try the new Call of duty. I will respect the decision, but I just wanted somebody to know on this site that I was wrongly tagged with this and to have them look into it. It's unfortunate that starting to do well in a game like this would trigger this. Hopefully, you can reconsider and lift this ban on my name. I will respect the decision either way. 

Thank you again for taking the time to hear me out and looking into this. I do appreciate it. Have a great weekend.

• voodoobamboo71
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

Thank you for looking into this.

I believe I was actually doing better for around the past week. I have had some very good games, but it was not due to me doing anything or even improving. I think it had more to do with the fact that there are many new players that started to show up on Metro after Christmas. I think just my history with the game vs new players helped my score. I have even been doing more knife kills I which are usually more hard for me to get. The only thing I know that has changed as I said is that there have been many new players over the past week I noticed. Other than that, I am doing everything I have always done. I did unlock smoke sniper addons and did focus on the Engineer class a bit more since that is the one class I don't really use too much. I found that one of the guns... It's called a P something, don't remember the name exactly, but I found is good. Still, I honestly believe the only reason my score improved is due to the holidays with new players. 

I play BFV now and then as well, but I am really bad at that version of BF so I don't play it much. I don't know if that counts in all this or not or how any of it works. Like I said, I just play as a stress relief for each day so I was shocked to see I ended up on this list. I have no desire to cheat even if I could. It seems to me that it would no longer be fun to play the game if I could just kill everyone. I think that would become boring very fast in my opinion. 

I understand what services such as yours are trying to do and I actually do appreciate it. I think it makes the game much more fun. In this case, however, it's just not correct. Have I done well over the last week? I believe so, but not due to any type of cheating. I honestly do not even really pay to much attention to how well I do as I really don't care. I just like playing. 

If you can not lift me from this list, I will leave it at that and just find another server to play on or maybe try the new Call of duty. I will respect the decision, but I just wanted somebody to know on this site that I was wrongly tagged with this and to have them look into it. It's unfortunate that starting to do well in a game like this would trigger this. Hopefully, you can reconsider and lift this ban on my name. I will respect the decision either way. 

Thank you again for taking the time to hear me out and looking into this. I do appreciate it. Have a great weekend.

voodoobamboo71
    We probably hear excuses along those lines at least 4/5 times a day. None of those were credible and turned out to be lies at the end. What makes your case different? The fact you have had BF3 PB bans in your history doesn't really help you with credibility either.

• voodoobamboo71
    User

Good morning,

That BF3 was from a long time ago and when my account was taken over. I even had to deal with EA Support to get my access back. It was before I learned that simple passwords are not a good idea. I am sure you do hear all this often I can imagine. There is nothing more I can add to it or say as I have stated my case. You can keep me on the list if you wish and I will respect that as I said. I actually uninstalled Origin last night and purchased COD so I am playing that now so it’s fine either way. I just wanted to be heard out and not just pushed off like I was. I stand by what I have stated as it is the truth. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to at least hear me out. I do appreciate it. 

Thank you

• voodoobamboo71
    Retired Staff

If you were given a battle report to reproduce to verify your ability, would you be willing to accept? The parameters would be comparable statistics to the ones in the report in question including same map and weapon. You’d have 72 hours to record a full round from initial loading screen to end scoreboard at a resolution of at least 720p and 30fps (60fps preferred). No outside audio apart from the game and Discord/Teamspeak/Ventrilo/etc. is permitted. You’d have 72 hours to record the round and submit the YouTube link as well as the battle report link.

Are you interested? If so let us know and we’ll set it up. Your ban would temporarily be lifted for that period, however if any individual admins had issued bans against you those would still be in place as we have no control over that.

I appreciate you taking the time to explain your side of events. Please understand we hear the same story from thousands of others and the vast majority of them are indeed hackers. I can count on one hand how many we’ve had over the last two years who were able to successfully recreate their stats legitimately.

I look forward to your response.

• voodoobamboo71
    User

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. Work has had me busy. I would be yes, if I still had Origin installed. I removed Origin and the games so I would have room for Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (175GB!). If that is the only way to get me off this list right now, then I guess I will just let it stay as I am playing COD now. It only seemed to be on servers using BF4DB and since BF4 is dying off any way I don't think I will be missing out on much. I own but don't care for BFV so I never played that much anyway. Chances are I will not be back to BF until 6 or whatever the next release is within the next 2 years. 

I do appreciate you hearing me out and offering an option. I can only imagine all the excuses you must hear daily and can completely understand where you are coming from. Please feel free to close this thread out.

Again, thank you for listening - It is much appreciated.

• voodoobamboo71
    Retired Staff

No problem. We wish you the best and if you change your mind in the future, you’re welcome to make a new post and reference this one. Have a great day!