• dougandbugs
    User
    Member since October 22, 2017

I have two questiona about pbscreens.com

First, do I understand correctly that only server owners/admins can access the screenshots on there?

Second, does anyone know if the spotting hack that Russian Paladin did would show up on pbscreens? Or would it show up when spectating? 

I'm trying to provide definitive evidence on someone I'm suspicious of having ESP, so I'm trying to find the best way to approach it. 

Thanks!

• dougandbugs
    User
    Member since September 07, 2017

I need admin help Can any admin remove my Hvt protection thread? And also can any admin  delete all my sent DM inside bf4db please after my thread has been removed.

• dougandbugs
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

I got two answers for you. PBScreens.com is down and will more than likely not come back up, but in the past you anyone could see the PBSS as long as you were registered on the site. The only thing that was limited to admins was GUID and IP address I believe.

I can only answer one part of your second question, and no it would not show up on PBSCreens.com.

Why are you asking if it would show up in spectator mode?

• dougandbugs
    Retired Staff

"

I need admin help Can any admin remove my Hvt protection thread? And also can any admin  delete all my sent DM inside bf4db please after my thread has been removed.

username123
    This is not sometime we can do at this time. 

• dougandbugs
    User
    Member since October 22, 2017

"

Why are you asking if it would show up in spectator mode?

Angry_Cuban13
    Well, I've never actually spectated anyone, so I'm not sure if it shows everyone already. If this particular method doesn't show up on pbscreens, and it doesn't show up on spectator mode, then I really have no way to catch him if this is indeed his method. Thank you for your answers though!

• dougandbugs
    Retired Staff

When you spectate, you would usually see everyone and see things that the player yet can't see. In Normal mode, this gets a little tricky because of the mini-map and 3D Spotting. In HC it is a little easier to determine if someone is wallhacking since there is no 3D Spotting or minimap, that's just my opinion.

He's already been caught and he's admitted to it. The only way to catch the "gAmE fEaTuRe" he was using is if someone streams and is retarded enough to show it.

You're welcome!