• adamomil
    Banned
    Member since January 11, 2019

Opinion about you I have  very very bad: 

Be banned out of my fault and after exact explanation denied my appeal. yours rules are (for apologizing) to suck 

My account (and maybe many people) was hacked, I show you my proofs for this that Hacker on my account has been neutralized and that I didn't use hack's. only that yours rules to force to immediately appeal denied. Put on yourselves in the skins people which you banned not their fault. I would advise a little change rules ( my offer: if banned guy say that this is out of his fault only hacker that check him e.g.  what he did that recover his account or ( if you have access to his origin account ) ask him what he had nick's in other games or platforms (in my case other games: Battlefield Heroes + Battlefield Play4Free Platforms: PSN). What if it doesn't adjust that ask him how get some kind of weapon or some moment from game which he had in library. Give people some chance to recover his stats. 

I think that I spoke a little to reason and I think that you consider my opinion

• adamomil
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Thanks for your opinion, we will put it up high on the shelf with the rest of all the other opinions.

Maybe you should have used some basic account security. 2FA has been around for many years now.

• adamomil
    Banned
    Member since January 11, 2019

I have account security. Only what will it give me when I lost chance for unbanning because yours rules say : One ban appeal for user :/
  • adamomil
    User
    Member since January 22, 2019

who have time check haker or other man used your account?
    no any proofs for trust. You think, admin of bf4db com see your problem and use him 30min of life for check your proofs? LOL
    No different You or your son of brother, or you give your friend play.
    used cheats? get ban
    Say TNX - bf4db not ban by IP
    Pay to new game only, my opinion.