• EBASHU8KASHU
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

Its possible to notify people who reported hackers or possible hackers? I reported many and this is the problem in the end, I create sometimes  multiple reports , mostly suspicios players from TRM and Lux servers, where I play and try to help my friends\admins etc to catch cheaters. I'm in a situation when I can not remember and find a few players that I reported)))  

Do you plan such a function? Or it's easier for me to just do multiple reports on the forum?

Thx for Advise.

• EBASHU8KASHU
    MXT
    User

As already mentioned by multiple staff members in numerous threads; we are also humans. We still have a real life beside our work at BF4DB yada yada yada you get my point we might take some time to get to review every single report of the hundreds we get every single day.

We have had a discussion about this in the past and we will most likely add notification tracking for reports aswell.

If you have reported a player through the profile don't make any forum threads about it. As mentioned above we might take some time to get to review it.

Apart from that you don't seem to have any pending reports left, all of them have been reviewed and processed.

• EBASHU8KASHU
    User

"

As already mentioned by multiple staff members in numerous threads; we are also humans. We still have a real life beside our work at BF4DB yada yada yada you get my point we might take some time to get to review every single report of the hundreds we get every single day.

We have had a discussion about this in the past and we will most likely add notification tracking for reports aswell.

If you have reported a player through the profile don't make any forum threads about it. As mentioned above we might take some time to get to review it.

Apart from that you don't seem to have any pending reports left, all of them have been reviewed and processed.

MXT
    Thx, but I meant that I sometimes find it difficult for me to find the players on which I made a report, there are too many of them. Sometimes I just get lost in them, check the same players) I have no complaints about your work, I did not say that you do not have time to check everything, I also did not intend to recheck your work. I will say so - I double-check myself. Messages from the forum are logged and I can read them - http://prntscr.com/g6ioxe
    But its bad when i cant track my posts from reports - http://prntscr.com/g6iptu . My question was about the nearest future and the possibilities of tracking posts from reports)

• EBASHU8KASHU
    MXT
    User

"

MXT
    Thought I answered your question already :^)
    Yea we will most likely add some kind of tracking system for reports however it might take some time to be added because we have a pretty long to-do list atm!

• EBASHU8KASHU
    User

"

"

MXT
    Thought I answered your question already :^)
    Yea we will most likely add some kind of tracking system for reports however it might take some time to be added because we have a pretty long to-do list atm!

MXT
    Thx a lot) See ya later. Good luck

• EBASHU8KASHU
    Director

Will be trying to push for this functionality in our next website patch with the possibility of notifying you on discord aswell.

• EBASHU8KASHU
    User

"

Will be trying to push for this functionality in our next website patch with the possibility of notifying you on discord aswell.

PMKevinRudd
    Omg it will be cool)