• Legend1466
    User
    Member since July 21, 2018

Today I am still getting the visual bug affecting tanks and vehicles. I never had that before and now it affects my gaming impactively. I cannot kill helis anymore easy because reticle now smaller. And it's frustrating, to be honest. 

How do I fix it actually? 

P.S. Please write all methods in the reply so I can try every of them 

• Legend1466
    User
    Member since June 05, 2017

https://youtu.be/UvsTug946kY?t=139

even if it's for a console this should help

• Legend1466
    User

Due to Nvidia overlay being broken for no reason, I can only describe what I see in tank:

1.   The reticle is smaller (on all vehicles)

2.    I can see the more than a screen in a tank, let's say the inside of a tank for 10cm on all sides instead of seeing only a monitor for tank

3.    Trying C to fix didn't fix the bug. It just stays, even after starting game and again

The youtube video mentioned above does talk about reticle change but it's for reticle, not for bug

Best regards,

Legend1466

• Legend1466
    User
    Member since June 21, 2017

"

Due to Nvidia overlay being broken for no reason, I can only describe what I see in tank:

2.    I can see the more than a screen in a tank, let's say the inside of a tank for 10cm on all sides instead of seeing only a monitor for tank

3.    Trying C to fix didn't fix the bug. It just stays, even after starting game and again

The youtube video mentioned above does talk about reticle change but it's for reticle, not for bug

Best regards,

Legend1466

Legend1466
    It's because your vehicle fov is to low.

• Legend1466
    User

"

"

Best regards,

Legend1466

Legend1466
    It's because your vehicle fov is to low.

AIMspaZ

Not true, I changed FOV and it doesn't affect the inside of vehicle you know, only outside. High fov is beneficial because you can see enemy sneaking upon six.

In this case, FOV doesn't fix the bug happening when I toggle to first person mode in tanks and still see anything than a screen for drivers driving tanks

• Legend1466
    User

Here's proof now after I fixed the overlay:

Proof

You can see that screen in tank is moved

• Legend1466
    User
    Member since June 05, 2017

ukwqzcc.jpg

This is from my computer,  I see nothing wrong with your screenshot

• Legend1466
    User
    Member since June 21, 2017

Edit your PROFSAVE_profile  with notepad+ and change these values GstRender.ScreenSafeAreaHeight 0.850000 and  GstRender.ScreenSafeAreaWidth 0.700000 to get the desired effect or just set your screen settings to Full Screen - Aspect Ratio .

Good luck soldier saB76lp.png

• Legend1466
    User

Hello guys, sorry for short hiatus.

I fixed it now by second method provided " just set your screen settings to Full Screen - Aspect Ratio ." by AIMspaZ

It seems that the tank screen is now the way it looked before the problem and that's one I need

With that fix I am finally able to shoot helis and infantries easier so I was able to get 21-1 K/D in Rogue Transmission match that lasted 23 minutes and 17 seconds. Because of that K/D got somehow 50+ Skill so that sums it all why I am now happy.

Thank you guys for the help!

Best regards,

Legend1466

P.S. thread can be now closed