This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • TheMoldavian
    User
    Member since October 08, 2018

I have posted a ban appeal and all, replied to by an administrator and looked over but one thing I don't understand is why I have been in the first place since there is no evidence that I have ever brought in a railgun on the map zavod 311. Nobody has shown ME proof that I was the one that brought it in. Why would I get banned for using someone else's kit that happened to have the railgun. This makes no sense, yes there is evidence showing me using the weapon but once again why would I get banned for simply using it. This is where the whole innocent until proven guilty thing comes into play. I would like this to be looked over once again because first of all I never cheated in my life in any video game. My battlefield accounts (one for PC and one for PS4) have never been accused of cheating, the server owners or whoever presented the information did not show anything other than this picture

xXKu6qI.jpg

I'm going to say this once again but I seriously can't play on any server now on battlefield 4 other than official servers that nobody plays on or those that are in asia with 300+ ping.

• TheMoldavian
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

We don't have to have proof that you spawned it in, we just need proof that you USED it in a map where it doesn't spawn. Which we have.

Your ban appeal has already been denied once, if you continue to make ban appeals we will ban you from the website as well.