This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Helppoa
    User
    Member since April 06, 2019

Soldier Name : Helppoa

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile : https://bf4db.com/player/1835256741

Have you Claimed Your Soldier : Yes, I have claimed it.

Appeal : Hi! I got banned for i think aimbotting or something. I have good aim, i have played CSGO for like 3,8k hours and BF4 like 1,6k hours. The account that i played BF4 with got hacked, so i made a new account like a 2 weeks after that. I know how the game works etc. I dont have any proofs to help my appeal but i would appreciate if you would look into this appeal with positive thoughts. Have a nice day and yeah.. (I suggest that watch the language of the chat on the servers, its very offensive.)

Greetings, Helppoa. 

• Helppoa
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Please claim both accounts and we’ll take a look. 

• Helppoa
    User

"

Please claim both accounts and we’ll take a look. 

Sovereign_Skies
    I dont know what is the accounts name anymore. AND i actually have video material but is it okey that if its not on your servers (i think)?

• Helppoa
    Retired Staff

Without the other account, we cannot help you since you are basing your skill off of your old account. 

• Helppoa
    User

"

Without the other account, we cannot help you since you are basing your skill off of your old account. 

Sovereign_Skies
    But i have video footage?

• Helppoa
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

In order for us to investigate, all accounts need to be claimed. 

• Helppoa
    Retired Staff

Video footage doesn’t have to be from a BF4DB server, but just follow our guidelines. Video footage for ban appeals must be from loading screen to end of round, at least 720p preferably 60fps. You would have 48 hours to record a game with similar stats to http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/en/battlereport/show/1/1114515349639496768/1835256741/

Do you accept?

• Helppoa
    User

so you mean that i have to get a 130 kills and 40-50 deaths game from loading screen to end of the round in 48 hours?

• Helppoa
    Retired Staff

Doesn’t have to be exactly those, just has to be similar to stats you have been achieving recently to prove you are capable of playing at that level without cheats. Uploaded to YouTube. As long as its in the process of uploading by the end of the 48 hours, that will be fine. 

• Helppoa
    User

"

Doesn’t have to be exactly those, just has to be similar to stats you have been achieving recently to prove you are capable of playing at that level without cheats. Uploaded to YouTube. As long as its in the process of uploading by the end of the 48 hours, that will be fine. 

Sovereign_Skies
    But where do i play? I cant play on any servers cos they have same ban system... Can i play on your servers only for the 48 hours? I mean cos what i mean is that i got it on 40 minutes maybe? and there are campers so it has to be a long round. Is it okey?

• Helppoa
    Retired Staff

We will lift the ban for 48 hours, allowing you to play on BF4DB protected servers. 

Do you accept?

• Helppoa
    User

"

We will lift the ban for 48 hours, allowing you to play on BF4DB protected servers. 

Do you accept?

Sovereign_Skies
    Yes i do accept. Only thing i need right now is luck! I appreciate this offer and where does the time start? i live in finland and its 21:20 for me. I suggest 22:00 (in my time zone) u understand?

• Helppoa
    Retired Staff

The 48 hours starts now. 1432 Eastern. 

• Helppoa
    User

I got kicked from server while i was recording for you? what is this...

• Helppoa
    Retired Staff

Your ban was suspended, so it shouldn’t kick you. If you get kicked or banned from a server, it’s likely by the server admin which we have no control over.