This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Michalcich
    User
    Member since August 19, 2019

Good day.

Sorry - I forgot to translate.

I would like to ask for help because I can't do it alone and the case cannot be resolved.

Even the balance gave me a prohibition because of how it was placed

"Note 2: The supplied GUID was associated with hacking or interfering with the normal operation of our PunkBuster software, therefore it has been violated, causing the global ban on PunkBuster game servers. We have no way of knowing who actually played this GUID when the Violation occurred. We also have no way of determining if there has been a violation on your computer. Our system does not collect personal data and we cannot attribute fraud or hacking to a specific person. This ban will not be lifted because the person who caused the violation will be able to rejoin PunkBuster servers using this GUID.

Explain: We are not saying that you have cheated because we have no way to find out who caused the violation. If it is certain that no one has played on your computer, PunkBuster has never violated the cheating / hacking rules, it means that your GUID (cdkey password and / or game account password) was stolen by the person who used it on another computer. trigger a violation. We don't have resources to help you find out who is responsible for breaking a GUID. "

I don't know what to do about it.

My banana GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN bf6d63fd

I have never cheated and I was treated unfairly here.

Please help

• Michalcich
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

We can't help you here sadly. BF4DB is a 3rd party anti-cheat platform that is not dependant from EvenBalance or EA.

So if EB denies your ticket we can't really do something for you.

Best would to get a new account/game.

• Michalcich
    User

Thanks for the quick reply.

It looks much better than on eb - I waited there for 5 days for each post and now they don't write anything to me :)

How is it possible that no one used my account and I have a ban and they don't want to talk to me anymore.

It is a pity that before I did not know about your existence because it could be useful to show off a little about cheaters.

Are you saying that I should buy a new game?

And what if in a moment or in half a year the situation will be the same.

This is how you can have fun forever.

I understand that you have no influence on the provisions of EB, but can nothing be done about it?

• Michalcich
    Administrator

There are several ways for a GUID to be compromised (which I'm not going to discuss here).

Secure your account, mail, play on servers you trust and all should be good.

"Are you saying that I should buy a new game?" If you wish to play BF4 again, yeah, make a new origin account and get another copy of BF4. EB will probably never lift the ban. 

• Michalcich
    User

I RELEASE EVERYTHING RELIABLE ONLY FOR THE SERVER, I DIDN'T PAY ATTENTION ..
    WE WILL SEE, I CAN BUY ANOTHER GAME - I AM SISWEFULLY.
    Thanks for the kind answers.
    Good night.
  • Michalcich
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

It’s widely known that PB has issued many false violations and global bans in the past. So if you truly haven’t done anything wrong, that’s a possibility. 

With a global ban, that account is as good as a paper weight. Go buy a new account or play a different Battlefield title.

• Michalcich
    Administrator

Closing thread as there's nothing much to add here.

Good luck in the future.