This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Tribble03
    User
    Member since August 14, 2018

Hello, My game tag is Tribble03.  I was banned for HACKING/CHEATING which is very wrong. What do I mean by that. Well I have Never used any kind of aimbot or anything like that ever. I don't understand this infraction on my good name. I am 39 years old and a former Marine SGT. MY wife bought this game for my oldest son which he didn't care for it so I started to play it myself. The rank and stats are mine and mine alone. Again I don't understand the MBI MULTIHACK BAN that has been placed on Tribble03. I did nothing wrong I am not a hacker or a cheater. please remove this ban so that I can continue playing this great game with you all. I have the Clan TG on my favorites list because I play it often. I plead with you to please remove this BAN. I do not deserve this dishonor !! Thanks Victor
  • Tribble03
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

https://bf4db.com/player/955181968

I assume that is your account? If so, click the blue claim button on the page above to claim your battlelog. Without a claimed battlelog we can not investigate your case.

• Tribble03
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

You have 48h to claim your soldier before we deny your appeal.

• Tribble03
    User
    Member since August 14, 2018

Hello, this is Tribble03. I can't claim my soldier for some reason. And I am sorry for not responding earlier than today. My job keeps me very busy. Please let me know what I need to do to get my account back in good standing. Thanks Victor

• Tribble03
    Retired Staff

If the soldier Scavenger linked is yours, press CLAIM and follow the instructions.

• Tribble03
    Retired Staff

If you soldier has not been claimed within 24h your appeal will be denied.

• Tribble03
    Retired Staff

Player has not been claimed, appeal denied.