This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Kraichek
    User
    Member since March 21, 2020

https://bf4db.com/player/ban/778013464

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlV_GTrZ9q0&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=HenriettaMRiley

Are you serious gents?

I appreciate the work you do very much, but is it possible to get a second opinion.

There is clear aimbot and wallhack usage at 

14secs

21secs

38secs (his gun is in the air and get two headshots in succession, i know spectate cam isnt that great sometimes but ive never seen this type of misplaced video on headshots)

1min 47

Come on guys this guy is cheating. Is it possible to get a second opinion please.

• Kraichek
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

I looked at the video and I didn’t see much oddities and second of all, can you please not put the scoreboard in future videos  so many times? Makes getting through gameplay a pain in the ass.

• Kraichek
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

14 sec nothing odd, he's just aiming where enemies are coming from, I mean it's locker.

21 sec that's no aimbot, he's just spamming the right mouse button.

38 sec I don't know where you see headshots. And the recoil is bugged as well here.

1:47 nothing odd as well. Just a lucky shot, shit happens, it's a fps.

Here's your second opinion.

• Kraichek
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

~0:14: You mean when he aims at a spot where people like to stand in Locker?

~0:21: Looking at where people come from seeing as how he’s played 2K hours.

~0:27 seconds: “He’s aimbotting, he’s aimbotting”. Literally what aimbot doesn’t look like. 

~0:38: That’s triggered by player desync in spectator mode.

~1:47: Not even close to aimbot.

Here is your third opinion.

• Kraichek
    User
    Member since March 21, 2020

Thank you for the 2 additional opinions.

"can you please not put the scoreboard in future videos  so many times? Makes getting through gameplay a pain in the ass."

Agreed and will conform.

Do you have any opinion gents on his DMG?

Thank you

(i guess you needed to be in the game to be on the receiving end of a one tap scar-h shot to the head each time)