This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • ghemanth
    User
    Member since January 24, 2018

Found this guy (zetram4) cheating - aimbot while spectating XL Metro server (Russia)

Been watching him cheating from beginning of the round but able to capture a short but very clear video of him cheating with aimbot and then the round ended. my bad, thought the recorder was ON. but i believe this video proof is very much enough to ban him

Here is the Video - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hvvsJ0VygWsC2uwpzbq3SmjfHJhidUWy/view?usp=sharing

• ghemanth
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

We do not download files. Upload the video to YouTube and supply the link. 

• ghemanth
    Retired Staff

Then search for the player and report them by clicking the red report button on their profile

• ghemanth
    User
    Member since March 21, 2020

• ghemanth
    Retired Staff
    Member since March 27, 2020

• ghemanth
    Retired Staff

2 kills is not going to suffice as evidence and I don't see anything in the video or his game history that would convince me

• ghemanth
    User

"

2 kills is not going to suffice as evidence and I don't see anything in the video or his game history that would convince me

Burt
    its okay. its a piece of cake to capture him cheating again and i will provide a length video within 48hours. so thats your countdown to lock this thread. I aint sleeping until that piece of shhhh gets banned xD

• ghemanth
    Retired Staff

I don't need to lock the thread. You can just drop the link here when you get the evidence. Don't let your prejudice against the player cloud your judgement though

• ghemanth
    Icx
    User
    Member since July 01, 2020

Spectated him/her a few days ago. 

• ghemanth
    Retired Staff

I don't see anything beyond the normal weirdness you get from spectator mode

• ghemanth
    User
    Member since January 08, 2019

"

I don't see anything beyond the normal weirdness you get from spectator mode

Burt
    what about no recoil he seems to not move his mouse to control the recoil and the bullets are going in not the same direction as the gun.

• ghemanth
    Retired Staff

Thats one of the spectator bugs. Theres a lot of points of failure in spectator mode which alter the representation of the spectated player. 

• ghemanth
    User

here is another and last video from me:

https://youtu.be/2vRBo6P8O1E

More like they are 1 hit kills and his mag outs 8 to 10 bullets max. in reality its just 1 second firing and kills

• ghemanth
    Retired Staff

Go report him on his profile.

This forum is for players marked as "CLEAN".

https://bf4db.com/player/ban/1878374705/create