This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • TheRealPortavis
    User
    Member since August 16, 2017

Hello,

first of all, im sorry if my english grammar isnt perfect.

So a few days ago i got banned for "linked accounts". (My Account name is "MileyCyrusFanNo1") Now i would like to explain to you what happened.

I created a new Origin account and started the 7-Days trial of Bf4. With the Name SteveBerington. I played 2 Rounds. The next day i was talking to a friend on discord. I said he can add me on my new trial account so we can play together maybe. He said he would like to create a trial account aswell but it didnt worked for him (i dont know why). So i just gave him my trial account and he played on it. Later the day i joined him and saw that he was on a 145 killstreak with little bird (It was on Paracel storm. You can see that i used my MileyCyrus account at the same time he used hacks on the SteveBerington account. I also joined him on the 145-0 round. And i cant use 2 accounts at the same time...) At this moment i knew he was using hacks. After a not-friendly converation he said he got banned and said i should check his account on BF4DB. Just for fun i checked my account on BF4DB aswell and i realized, i was banned on all BF4DB protectet server. When you check my MileyCyrusFanNo1 account here on BF4DB, you can see that i played 2 round with the SteveBerington account. After that i played on my MileyCyrus account while my "friend" was using the SteveBerington account with a ip from England. And i have a german ip address... 

Is there any way i can play on BF4DB protected servers again? Or is there anything possible to proof that im not lying to you?

Regards,

Portavis

• TheRealPortavis
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Generally speaking, your account is your responsibility. 

That said, we'll look into it and get back to you. 

• TheRealPortavis
    MXT
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

Od8LYEDPSZaO14lIpJ7EPQ.png

IP Address used on both accounts in the timeframe listed in the far right column resolves back to a location in Germany, ISP Deutsche Telekom AG.

Both accounts have definitely been used on the same IP linking back to both your main account and the gametime account that has been banned by FairFight by now.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/SteveBerington/stats/1877827972/pc/

As already mentioned by fellow staff Sovereign, Your account is your own responsibility even if it wasn't you who cheated and even if this was a gametime account. It was initially created by you thus you are holding both ownership and the responsibility for what happens with the account.

Anyway even if you are telling us the truth about the incident, all I can say is that the FairFight suspended account is definitely linked to you.

You can contact admins of BF4DB streaming servers explain your situation and hope for a serverside whitelist.

Appeal denied.