This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • FnaticAmikus
    User
    Member since November 30, 2017

Hi , This is my oldest account and i have even played battlefield 3 with it years ago and recently i was banned because i shared account with my classmate and i guessed that he use some hack from mpgh.. and i threw that account away and use my old clean account to buy origin access and played battlefield 4 premium again. but i was ban with LINKED ACCOUNT by bf4db and so i cannot enter bf4db servers....== How do i create a new account and buy bf4 again without having linked up with the hacked account????? Please help!! 

My oldest account which i am using now is clean and not banned. but another account that i lend my friend is banned. and so my oldest account which is clean is banned by bf4db because of link account....

is there a way i can create a new account and buy bf4 and play all servers without getting a linked account ban by bf4db???

I am the main owner of MODLuminous and since the ban cannot be lifted , i used my old battlefield 3 account to play battlefield 4 which is a fully clean account.

I am tired of trying to lift the ban for my account so please tell me a way to start all over again from rank 0 and refreshed stats for battlefield 4 without a linked account ban from BF4DB. 

Thank you.

• FnaticAmikus
    User
    Member since November 30, 2017

This clean account that i am using is also linked to my PS4 battlefield 4 and Battlefield 3 (PC) , my stats are all clean and no hacks. 

• FnaticAmikus
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

I suggest you to read our ban policy (link in my signature), which clearly states that we ban accounts that are linked to a previous ban.

EA, FF and Punkbuster are forgiving. We are not.

APPEAL DENIED