This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • HankyShitFace
    User
    Member since September 07, 2018

Why my Accounts are banned ? there is a Message with "Linked Account" i was looking and that is not my account. So please unban my accounts. How can i prove that am clean ? what i need tzo do ?

• HankyShitFace
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

"

Can you explain why the accounts have a similar name?

Freezefirehd

Please refrain from posting on ban appeals if you are not a staff member.

• HankyShitFace
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Claim your soldier if you wish to have your appeal looked at.

• HankyShitFace
    User

i can link only one account, he gave me an error Message, and they have. My accounts should all be named the same, that is intended.

• HankyShitFace
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

i can link only one account, he gave me an error Message, and they have. My accounts should all be named the same, that is intended.

1000SINS

So all those accounts are yours indeed?

• HankyShitFace
    User

All accounts with SIN inside. Only these fourth accounts are mine. All these accounts are playable no PB or GGC or FF Banns. I know you read that often and can understand you guys, but I promise you I play absolutely clean. If I can to approve this I will do. 

• HankyShitFace
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

All accounts with SIN inside. Only these fourth accounts are mine. All these accounts are playable no PB or GGC or FF Banns. I know you read that often and can understand you guys, but I promise you I play absolutely clean. If I can to approve this I will do. 

1000SINS
    Thanks for confirming. 

Consider reading our ban and appeal policies to prevent further issues with our service. 

Appeal Denied