This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • UnitedWh0re2
    Banned
    Member since November 02, 2018

• UnitedWh0re2
    User
    Member since October 24, 2018

If I don't know what you typed then the admins won't know either... Please rephrase or talk in your native language as there may be some admins who can assist you better

• UnitedWh0re2
    Banned
    Member since November 02, 2018

"

If I don't know what you typed then the admins won't know either... Please rephrase or talk in your native language as there may be some admins who can assist you better

Freezefirehd
    возможно обращение выглядит вырванным из контекста..

я говорил о причине бана

https://bf4db.com/player/ban/850691674

• UnitedWh0re2
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

English please, cause I do not know if google translated this right...

• UnitedWh0re2
    Administrator

Ah I get it. Ye, those were DURING your appeal. But nothing to suggest that you ever played together with that account BEFORE the ban? So afaik it could be you trying to get around your link by letting someone use your account for a while.

• UnitedWh0re2
    User
    Member since October 24, 2018

Hang on.... It might seem a bit far fetched but he could be faking it so that it will seem as if the banned account is playing with his smurf accounts so that it seems like it's another person rather than himself... I'm sorry but is it not suspicious already that he immediately starts playing together with his smurf accounts DURING the appeal and NOT before? Seems strange to me and I'm certain it looks strange to you Scavenger.

• UnitedWh0re2
    Administrator

Not to speak of the fact both accs used by the account he now appeals for...

Plus some other stuff in our logs that confirm our suspicion that this is a desperate attempt to avoid the link.. Not working.

APPEAL DENIED

Forum permissions removed.