• SrBios
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

When a player has banned status, where do I find the ban information?

• SrBios
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

You mean this?3bSLwQd.pnguLl9gio.png

Just click on the red "banned" icon, above the "update" button.

• SrBios
    User

I think SrBios meant how, on top of mainpage in BF4DB.com you have a search field "Find Player" insert his/her name in there and press the looking glass to view the player you find suspicious.

• SrBios
    User

I mean, if the reason for the ban is, suspect statistic, in which case what statistics specifically is the suspicion?

• SrBios
    MXT
    User

Hey there !

if the account which banned the player is called "admin" (which is the case in the screenshot @Scavenger posted) it was an auto ban by our sitebot triggered by you clicking on the player. Every time you do research on a player the sitebot checks the stats for insane anomalies concerning HSKR and especially the Damage stats as every weapon has it's specific damage model and a limited amount of damage the weapon can do depending on the circumstances.

However if we (human staff team) ban for suspicious stats we include either the weapon lines which include those said anomalies or we add another kind of evidence to it such as an insane battlereport!

~Nadeko

• SrBios
    User

nice to know. Hope your plugin has a  !report <PlayerName> Reason option which would make it easy for server admins.

• SrBios
    MXT
    User

[ This post represents my personal opinion and does not reflect an official BF4DB statement ]

The problems i could think of raising for the staff team checking reports is the lack of evidence provided through an ingame report. Simply because of the fact that you cant copy/paste stuff into the gamechat (as far as i know) you won't be able to provide the amound of evidence we would need to ban the suspected player.

Additional to the lack of evidence provided by the reporter it will significantly increase the effort and time we have to put into a single report reducing our efficiency for good..

~Nadeko

• SrBios
    Director

With the plugin, each player will be checked against our database on joining the server. If the player has a ban they will be kicked/banned on the server also. If a joined player is suspicious, it will automatically flag that player for us to review.  I will have some sort of !check command but it will mainly be for clean and verified players as hackers will most likely have been kicked already.