• Ikutie
    User
    Member since August 27, 2019

I was revived after being killed on a quad and everything was normal so i just started running around and killing people. After some time dude told me I was invisible. I didnt know that. Game was fine for me. I didnt even know you could go invisible for no reason. Can I get banned for this? I have never cheated and I have reported many cheaters here. Why would I suddenly start running around with cheats on? Like I wasnt even aware I was invisible for others? Can any admin help me please? I dont want to get banned because this shitty game glitched out

• Ikutie
    User

As soon as person pointed it out I redeployed, I didnt even know I was invisible? Is this something you can get banned for? I didnt even know a glitch like this existed

• Ikutie
    User

I was playing normally and some dude said I was cheating and he recorded it? How the fuck am I supposed to be aware of me being invisible? I was literally just revived after somebody killed me on my quad and started playing like normal. How am I supposed to know that im invisible?

• Ikutie
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

Seeing others as an invisible figure can be a client side problem sometime, caused by the game failing to properly load all the elements, i.e. player models.  This will only happen to the player who are experiencing this problem, which is (in your case) the one recording you being invisible. In the perspective of other players, it's very possible that you are still visible as normal.

So, as far as I'm concerned, no, I won't ban someone for being invisible, unless the context of invisibility indicates cheating/exploiting.

• Ikutie
    User

"

Seeing others as an invisible figure can be a client side problem sometime, caused by the game failing to properly load all the elements, i.e. player models.  This will only happen to the player who are experiencing this problem, which is (in your case) the one recording you being invisible. In the perspective of other players, it's very possible that you are still visible as normal.

So, as far as I'm concerned, no, I won't ban someone for being invisible, unless the context of invisibility indicates cheating/exploiting.

Riotranz

I was revived after being killed on a quad. Everything was fine on my part. I was just running around killing people normally sneaking up behind them and stuff. I wasnt acting like I was invisible. And dude suddenly on spectator goes "i got you on video reporting to bf4db for invisibility" as soon as I learned that I redeployed, because I wasnt even aware that u can be invisible in this game after getting revived. Like I havent seen a glitch like this even once through my whole 2.5k hours of playing this game. So i got hella scared because I cant even prove that it was fine for me.

• Ikutie
    Administrator
    Member since August 16, 2019

I wouldnt worry about it too much. A one time glitch doesnt get you banned

• Ikutie
    User

"

infinatshadex

Well its kinda weird to play a whole match thinking you are good and then learning u were invisible. Especially as a clean player who has never even tried cheating.
  • Ikutie
    User
    Member since June 05, 2017

"

"

infinatshadex

Well its kinda weird to play a whole match thinking you are good and then learning u were invisible. Especially as a clean player who has never even tried cheating.
    Ikutie
    sure

• Ikutie
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

"

"

"

infinatshadex

Ikutie
    sure

facecorndutch

giphy.gif