This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • ThornsHIV
    User
    Member since January 27, 2020

Hello

I have recently appealed to the bf4db servers and have been accepted and unbanned. I was banned for suspicious stats when in reality I was boosting with my Deagle and SW40 to get phantom camo. I provided proof that I was not cheating and my appeal was accepted. My stats on these guns however are still quite high (my headshot to body shot ratio is too high and flags) and I was wondering if I should lower this ratio before I log on again. I didn’t want to log on again in fear of getting auto banned but I’m making this thread to hopefully clear up some confusion.

Thank you

• ThornsHIV
    User
    Member since June 05, 2017

you are not banned by BF4DB and you are not banned by https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/ThornsHIV

you still can be banned by an admin on a server but not automatically banned by a server protected by BF4DB.

• ThornsHIV
    User

So to clarify; if I log on a bf4db server then it will not auto ban me for my still screwed up stats?

• ThornsHIV
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Correct. The only way you will be banned is if an individual server admin bans you or someone submits evidence of cheating which is accepted and a ban is issued. Apart from that, you’re good.

• ThornsHIV
    User

Got it. Thanks