This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • bribx
    User
    Member since December 31, 2017

In reference to my ban appeal.

You are an extremely rude individual.  Your response to my request was unnecessary. 

You could have simply said that you could not help me instead of making accusations. 

Talk about a god complex. Thanks for nothing. 

• bribx
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

I actually don't see any accusation in the response at all. Your account was used to cheat. That's indisputable fact. Your account has a unique alphanumeric ID and that ID triggered a punkbuster violation. MX(t) already gave you all the info you would need to appeal the ban from evenbalance and told you that if they agreed the violation was in error that we would lift our ban. 

https://imgur.com/a/jp0vn

• bribx
    MXT
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

Boy do I love waking up to posts like this.

I wasn't being rude, I was just tired of all the excuses i hear on BF4DB day in, day out. I should go back and count through the amount of appeals containing "my son/father/goldfish/dog cheated on my account please unban me".

As Burt mentioned I gave you all the information you need to take care of your problem, all I did was skip the formal "claim your account" and whatnot part.

If you feel like I accused you of something I am sorry, your ban still won't be lifted until you have an approved troubleticket at Evenbalance.

//Thread closed.