This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • godlysakura
    User
    Member since July 16, 2020

Hey! I think my account got banned a few years ago according to this website atleast. I did not use this account and I have no idea how it managed to get banned. I am not a cheater and I would like to get this ban lifted. I am not sure how I can prove this but if you have any suggestions please let me know I just wanna go back to bf4 

• godlysakura
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

If you had not played this account before, how did you have a rank of 70 before getting reset to 0?

• godlysakura
    User

"

If you had not played this account before, how did you have a rank of 70 before getting reset to 0?

Sovereign_Skies
    Hey! Sorry for the miscommunication on my part ofcourse I have played the game (hence why I said I wanted to go back to bf4) but I took a fairly long break from the game and only recently noticed I  was apparantly banned from servers aswell as my stats was reset somehow. 

• godlysakura
    Retired Staff

Your account received a FF stats reset. Unless you can prove somehow that you didn’t have access to your account and that it was compromised at the time, there’s nothing we can do.

• godlysakura
    User

"

Your account received a FF stats reset. Unless you can prove somehow that you didn’t have access to your account and that it was compromised at the time, there’s nothing we can do.

Sovereign_Skies
    So basically there is no way I can get unbanned? that seems kinda unfair, how would I proove I lost my account years ago?

• godlysakura
    Retired Staff

Your account was used for cheating and has been banned in accordance with our banning policy.

The only way you’d be able to prove it is if you had proof of emails from EA saying it had been compromised, login history showing unauthorized logins, etc. Your account is ultimately your responsibility.

Either way, the account would remain banned, however if it was proven that it was compromised and not under your control it would be labeled as a hacked account and therefore not linked to any new account you may obtain.

• godlysakura
    Retired Staff

No response from OP.

Closing.