This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Nicholas Kong
    User
    Member since May 26, 2018

Excuse me, I was banned from the punkbuster in BF4, but i haven't open any hack, and the reason is using Aimbot, i am confused that why i was using Aimbot. i just played that day and i was banned in the next day. Firstly i just thought that i was a bug, but finally i found that it wasn't, so what can i do for it to fix the bug or unbanned? I just wanna play the game in peace but still got banned and said i was using Aimbot... Thanks for help me. Also sorry for my English

• Nicholas Kong
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Are you sure about that?

• Nicholas Kong
    User

Yes, sure, I have never opened any hack before, just suddenly got banned by pankbuster

• Nicholas Kong
    Retired Staff

You were banned 3 months ago. This wasn't a recent ban

• Nicholas Kong
    Retired Staff

• Nicholas Kong
    User

i knew that i was 3 months ago, my friend just told me there are ban appeal in this website 2 days ago, and finally i found this, also, what is the use of showing me the battle report?

Did you mean that i have a high score?

• Nicholas Kong
    User

hello, are you here? I didn't open hack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how can you trust me...

• Nicholas Kong
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

Burt posted those reports because they indicate that it's highly possible that you downloaded those high scores.

If you want to prove that you can get this kind of performance legitimately, record a gameplay replicating the same or similar HSKR / KPM / KD Ratio etc. as the battlereports Burt posted above. Submit it to Youtube within 72h, with minimum resolution of 720p.

• Nicholas Kong
    User

i haven't play bf4 for 3 months ago, how can i get back the skills again?

• Nicholas Kong
    User

also i was banned by all the server

• Nicholas Kong
    Administrator

There are plenty of servers not protected by BF4DB plugins which you can join, especially in Asia.

Also, you have been pretty much inactive from 2017/09 to 2017/12, since only 27 games were played during that period. And you came back on 2018/02/03 with a suspiciously high HSKR. So "Haven't been playing BF4 for 3 months" is more of an guilty excuse than an acceptable reason that you cannot replicate the stats.

Anyway, provide the video I just demand from you. Grab the only chance or lose it. It's your choice though.

• Nicholas Kong
    User

is about 3 months, why you guys dont trust me, also at that time, i was training in another account, but if you ask me which acount, i can tell you, i have forgotten it, also, it is really weird that suddenly banned by the server with using aimbot, and these people also said i was using hack, omg its really impossible, the most funniest thing is i was banned from the server, and you called me join the server video to you.

i just wanna know whats wrong with the antihack things, is it means strong=hack??

then tell me, the pubg Shroud also play like aimbot, why no one ban him?

Finally, sorry for my attitude, i really get angry for those things, pradon me

• Nicholas Kong
    Administrator

I'm already tired of all of your nonsense, so I'll explain this for the last time.

1. There are plenty of servers in Asia that are not protected by BF4DB and you can join those servers to record a video.

2. Shroud didn't get banned because he streamed most of his gameplay. And the gaming mechanic of CSGO / PUBG is different from BF4. That's why I demand a record of your gameplay. 

3. The battlereports Burt posted are pretty much enough to indicate the usage of an Aimbot.

4. In my opinion the "3 months away from BF4" explanation is just an excuse because you cannot replicate the stats without using an Aimbot.

5. Oh, so you forgot an account that you had been using to practice for half a year? That is SO convincing.

So, for the last time, are you going to provide the video or not? This is not a deliberately picky demand but your only chance to prove your "innocence". If you are really innocent, why are you refusing to provide the video then? 

Also. if you were just going to complain about how angry you are about "being banned unfairly" without doing something that would make progress. I think there's no point continuing this.

• Nicholas Kong
    User

2. Shroud didn't get banned because he streamed most of his gameplay. And the gaming mechanic of CSGO / PUBG is different from BF4. That's why I demand a record of your gameplay. 

Yes, i knew it, CSGO/ PUBG are not the same type of games, but it still a gun game, everything is possible to happen, just one more example, Do you know this game, Bullet Force? This game is similar with BF4, just it is a online game, it can't open hack, but when I play too strong, just like the stats of my BF4, poeple also said i was opening hack, but this just the example of the reason i was strong in BF4 before

4. In my opinion the "3 months away from BF4" explanation is just an excuse because you cannot replicate the stats without using an Aimbot. 

By this, i am interested how can i keep playing bf4 after i was banned? I am not becuase of can't replicate the stats so that i don't play bf4, the reason is i was banned, how can i keep playing bf4?

5. Oh, so you forgot an account that you had been using to practice for half a year? That is SO convincing.

For this, sorry, i typed wrong, not training, is pratice.            Not practise for half a year, i just used that account to play, time by time, i got stronger. For someone said my headshot kill is impossible, yes, it is, it is really impossible to these lucky, that just a lucky match.

So, for the last time, are you going to provide the video or not? This is not a deliberately picky demand but your only chance to prove your "innocence". If you are really innocent, why are you refusing to provide the video then? 

So, tell me, how to provide video after i got banned? If you said the video that i recorded down, i am so sorry, i have never recorded any gameplay when i aws playing ANY games. I didn't refuse to do so, just, i am confusing that how can i provide the video to you.

To conclude, how can i provide the video to you to prove that i am inncent?

I'm already tired of all of your nonsense, so I'll explain this for the last time.

this is nonsense, so that an innocent guy explain to you and you still reply this useless reason??

• Nicholas Kong
    User

For this, sorry, i typed wrong, not training, is pratice.            Not practise for half a year, i just used that account to play, time by time, i got stronger. For someone said my headshot kill is impossible, yes, it is, it is really impossible to these lucky, that just a lucky match.

Also, i just didn't want the account's stats so ugly, so that i didn't play this account for sometime, the stats before was too ugly