This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • JimyBassy
    Banned
    Member since September 20, 2018

Hello, so as you can see on my profile I get the Linked Accounts ban stuff, I´m new in this forum and I dont know when did I cheat so please if you guys could review my case I would appreciate it a lot, thank you!!!

Btw sorry for my english =)

• JimyBassy
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Do you know who this is?

https://bf4db.com/player/1003912144993

• JimyBassy
    Banned

Yes, he is my brother, but we have different computers, so I don´t see why I should be banned because of him.

• JimyBassy
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

You ever played together with him? If so, provide battlereports dating before the ban.

• JimyBassy
    Banned

"

You ever played together with him? If so, provide battlereports dating before the ban.

I´m not sure if I did or not but I think that I actually didn´t since we are not home at the same hour, when I arrive home he´s leaving or he´s gone most of the times

• JimyBassy
    Administrator

Your case will be double checked. You will hear from us again within 48h. If you haven't seen a response then please bump this thread as cases tend to get lost from time to time when a lot of appeals come in.

• JimyBassy
    Banned

"

Your case will be double checked. You will hear from us again within 48h. If you haven't seen a response then please bump this thread as cases tend to get lost from time to time when a lot of appeals come in.

Scavenger
    Okay thank you so much!!

• JimyBassy
    Administrator

Case is re-opened so you should be able to join 4DB servers for now. 

If the gets reinstated the links were valid. If you are set to clean the link wasn't conclusive. Pinned your case so I won't forget it again. 

• JimyBassy
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

The link is valid.

Appeal Denied.