• tengoadar
    User
    Member since May 18, 2019

Greetings,

I've just registered my account now on this website and I just wanted to ask if I can request an appeal for my friend. I ask because my friend is bad at defending himself and I was curious to see if I can submit one for him instead. My friend is EruzaSukaretto8 and you can see that we are not the same person because of battle logs that show both of us on the same server. Here is one example: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1127648865661270464/885130865/ I've played with him for a few months now and I know he is not a cheater because I've played with and against cheaters and he did not play like them at all. I've talked to him and he admitted to me that he had cheated 3 years ago on a different account but that since that account was banned he mad a new one and stopped cheating(out of fear of getting banned again). He was banned now for his linkage to that previous account but like I stated earlier for all the time I had played with him he had never cheated. My stats are very poor despite me having my account for several years which shows how I'm not just another cheater trying to protect a fellow cheater(if that is even a thing). I apologize for the hassle and hope you can reply to me soon.

Sincerely, tengoadar

• tengoadar
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Your friend will need to submit his own appeal.

• tengoadar
    User

Thank you for the speedy response. Can he get an appeal if he cheated in a past account but has not cheated on any of his new accounts?

• tengoadar
    User

Like is there a second chance system or something like that?

• tengoadar
    Retired Staff

No.

• tengoadar
    User

So there is no redemption system for "ex-cheaters"?

• tengoadar
    User

If that is the case then I apologize for wasting your time. 

• tengoadar
    Retired Staff

Not a waste of time.

We do not give second chances and that is outlined in our ban policy (https://bf4db.com/banning)