This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Fakssmeme
    User
    Member since September 12, 2018

i used to go to playstations where all gamers play there and i realized after going there manytimes that there is a pc that someone used cheats on it before , sure after my account and my brother's and my friend got banned cuz of linked accounts were used there on the same pc ....i don't know what to do now i'm not rich to get a good pc to play in my home i just go to playstations and now i regret going there again , i don't have anything left to do even the only good game i got banned in it cuz of others mistakes , can someone help me ?

• Fakssmeme
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

Claim your account first.

• Fakssmeme
    User

u Want My Accuont Name or what do u want me to do !!!

• Fakssmeme
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 05, 2017

"

u Want My Accuont Name or what do u want me to do !!!

Flash
    Go to BF4DB home page, in white box at top of page, type in your bf4 player name. Search for you name on the list an click that link.
    On your player profile page, on the right side about half way down is a BLUE claim tab, click that.

• Fakssmeme
    User

https://bf4db.com/player/435619158

this is what u want !

I Cant CLaim it it says didnt allow or something +

• Fakssmeme
    User

Hey There !!

• Fakssmeme
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

What I find rather odd too is that both your and the other already banned account shared some very similar names in the past. This with the IP link makes me wonder why.

• Fakssmeme
    Administrator

I am sorry, I pasted the wrong player.

https://bf4db.com/player/898677087

This one you seem linked too.

• Fakssmeme
    User

Sure there will be similar information and names, I already told you before these accounts are mine and my brothers and our friends and a relative for me...we play with similar names to let people notice that we are together like team and these stuff

• Fakssmeme
    Administrator

https://bf4db.com/player/ban/1053169413

Same goes for this one. Which is indeed also linked. Do you share the accounts with each other?

• Fakssmeme
    User

I bought this account from that person cuz I gave my account to my cousin so he can play with me and I shocked because I realized that person used cheats on that account... I'm really really sad about this I will warn people to not buy from him again... Now I'm suffering to get my things back again...that's the whole story

• Fakssmeme
    Administrator

"

I bought this account from that person cuz I gave my account to my cousin so he can play with me and I shocked because I realized that person used cheats on that account... I'm really really sad about this I will warn people to not buy from him again... Now I'm suffering to get my things back again...that's the whole story

Flash

Never buy used accounts. This is what comes from it. I can not unban accounts which have been used / are sold by cheats.

Consider reading our ban and appeal policies to prevent further issues with our service.