• snippygfc
    User
    Member since November 26, 2017

i encounter cheaters on bf4db every single day, and somehow they still play after months of continuous toggling, walling, etc. i think it would be a good thing to let a community member handle this issues

• snippygfc
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Do you think we aren't community members too?

• snippygfc
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Good day,

Thank you for your feedback. We do apologize for the delay in responding to some reports. We have a backlog of over 1000 reports that all of our staff are working hard to clear. Not all reports are cut and dry, and require quite a bit of time on the more complicated ones. We will make an announcement if and when we are looking to expand our team.

Thank you for your understanding, and have a great day. 

• snippygfc
    User
    Member since November 26, 2017

"

Good day,

Thank you for your feedback. We do apologize for the delay in responding to some reports. We have a backlog of over 1000 reports that all of our staff are working hard to clear. Not all reports are cut and dry, and require quite a bit of time on the more complicated ones. We will make an announcement if and when we are looking to expand our team.

Thank you for your understanding, and have a great day. 

Sovereign_Skies

np director, i would dedicate my hard work if i am given the chance to moderate bf4db servers