This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Yulla
    Banned
    Member since May 24, 2018

I took ban for the reason of bond thing that has nothing to see if create new account. But how to know the time of this suspension?

because I come in a good and respectful. only to ask for help on the issue, and the administrators banned me in the forum .. I'm very bored since I do not know how to go. I just wanted to start from scratch and I was banned for having a link with some account that no longer belongs to me anymore.

• Yulla
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Please read this and post an appeal according to guidelines.

• Yulla
    Banned

"

Favor Por, leia Isto É e publique Uma Apelação da Acordo com como Diretrizes.

Angry_Cuban13
    I already tried to explain the situation, you do not give me the chance to explain it and even banned it in the forum. all I want to explain is that I have no link with the account on which it was banned. and I'm ARKY from earlier. If I was rude before, I'm sorry I do not know where to go ...

• Yulla
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Oh, so you are circumventing your ban?

• Yulla
    Banned

"

Ah, então você está contornando sua proibição?

Angry_Cuban13

I do not understand.

• Yulla
    Banned

"

Ah, então você está contornando sua proibição?

Angry_Cuban13
    in any way, I just want to solve this problem in the simplest possible way, I do not know where to turn.

• Yulla
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Read the appeal guidelines and follow all the steps mentioned there. Until then nothing will happen here.

• Yulla
    Banned

Sir, I have tried to follow rules correctly, but you are banishing me without even explaining the situation. all I want to solve this problem, because I'm not a cheater. I fought hard to buy the game and start again from scratch. If you give me a chance, I'll explain the situation.

• Yulla
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

You did not read at all. Create a new appeal when you did. If you still refuse to read the appeal policy (link in my signature) your account here will be blocked.