This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • YHSAT
    User
    Member since June 01, 2017

http://bf4db.com/player/ban/1858785393

This is my data link

I admit that I am in order to efficiency, in order to get advanced weapons as soon as possible, is my fault. These unusual weapons data is what I and my friends shoot with each other. Because I did not know this will be counted as abnormal data will be your BAN out, so I sincerely here to apologize, I hope you can give me a chance to unlock the ban, these data I will let them back to normal as soon as possible

• YHSAT
    MXT
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

Hey there !

Sounds like you have been doing statpadding with your friend.

We currently don't ban for statpadding however we will implement a flag for it. Once the flag is active we will have to reflag you for statpadding. Admins streaming to us can decide whether they want to enable or disable the streaming of statpadders.

Before we can remove your ban we will need you to provide as many battlereports as possible that show clear statpadding with weapons you have insanely high stats with.

You have 72 hours to do so!

~Nadeko

• YHSAT
    User

Thank you, I do not know what data should be given to you, so I gave all the reports.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/zh/soldier/gameants/battlereports/1858785393/pc/

• YHSAT
    Director

http://bf4db.com/player/battlereport/863167645530780992/1858785393

Can you explain how you managed to only get 3 headshots out of 48 kills + top frag with a 12 kdr.

I'm something is a bit fishy.

• YHSAT
    User

FIRST AT ALL , I DONT KNOW WHAT THE  KDR IS.  IN MY POINT OF VIEW THE KDR IS 48/4 DEAD = 12 KDR.  AND AS YOU CAN SEE I WAS A NEW GUY IN THE BF4 I HAVE MUCH TO LEARN,SO I GUESS THIS WHOLE THING IS A MISSUNDERSTANDING BECAUSE I DONT KNOW THE STATPADDING WILL CAUSE THE BAN ,I WAS JUET WANT  TO GET THE WEAPONS FASTER,I AM SO SORRY.  I BELIEVE EVERYONE SHOULD GET THE SECOND CHANCE, NOT TO MENTION THE NEW GUY . SECOND I HATE THE CHEATERS BECAUSE I WAS A POOR GUY IN CODOL TOO MANY CHEATER , LET ME  FEEL THAT GAME IS DOOM . I AM REALLY DONT WANT THE BF4 BE DOOM ,SO I WILL NEVER CHEAT, NOT NOW NOT EVER. AS FOR THE DATA WHY I CAN KILL SO MANT GUYS BECAUSE THAT IS A TEAMWORK ME AND MY FRIEND IS PLAY THE GAME TOGETHER,I DONT KONW HOW TO EXPLAND EXPLAIN ,MY FRIEND IS A FPS MASTER  AND MY SKILLS ARE ALSO NOT BAD I'VBEEN PLAY COD,CS,CSGO,BF 1 4 H,CF,OVERWATCH .......SO I AM NOT A ROOKIE OF FPS GAMES .ALSO THE FPS GAME IS NOT ONLY RELY ON SKILLS BUT ALSO NEED LUCK AND FEELING. I BELIEVE THATS CAN EXPLAIN MY DATA IS NOT STABLE .BUT THAT CANT DEDUCE I WAS CHEAT , I AM SO SORRY  AND I WILL  CONTACT MY FRIEND TALL HIM STATPADDING IS WRONG . I WILL DO MY BEST TO MAKE THE THINGS RIGHT.PLEASE GIVE ME THE CHANCE TO MAKE THE THINGS RIGHT,THANK YOU !

• YHSAT
    MXT
    User

How did you make almost 50 kills in a timespan of around 3 minutes?

You had a 16 KPM in this round.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/863167645530780992/1858785393/

• YHSAT
    User

Okay its easy , because i was a sniper i have the radio ,so as my friends . we were at a corenr of the map,if my memory was right i was in point C its a hot fire zone ,and i ask him and the servse's player to not shoot me only i shoot them to help me unlock the gun .well in most of time the server player will ignore my requset but maybe luck or they are not good fighter many player just come the C point and let me shoot them .as you can see my data those good or incredible KDR is in the Operation Locker ,thats because we know this map has the some very special point first there is much man second this map has same fixed fire zone . the rhird i was not a fps rookie ,i know just look at the data ,i was susoicious and i dont konw how can let you trust me ,the only things i know is could this report have some error ? as i know that day i was open a bonus 200% ,accding to my friend say the net data will have some error when open a bonus ,l let s do the easy math ok ?hypothesized i was has 16 kpm 60seconds kill 16 guys 60/16=3.75 its mean i kill one guy need 3.75s a round ,i join this game in total 16m2s if i cheat i should kill 16*60/3.75=256 guys,or 3.75*48/60s=3m can a round end in 3m ? how could it possible,not to say there has pb in the game if i do cheat why i did such a obvious i should cover it,not show you guys i have 16kpm, am i right ? so i swear to god i never cheat . the only fault i have is covet cheap and speed and do the statpadding . and i apologize for that i am so sorry!

• YHSAT
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

16KPM is not possible. The calculations do not make any sense..

Denied

Suspicious Stats

Sidenote: if you are not part of the staff, we prefer that you do not respond on appeal threads. If you have new evidence, please send it to us by PM. Thanks for your understanding!