This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Reporter97
    User
    Member since September 25, 2020

Last Round i played on his Sever and not just me noticed that he is using a wallhack and eventually an aimbot. 3mins after game start he got 27 kills and 2 death .. later in this round he knowed exactly where we was. 4vs 1 and to 90% he won + often he kiled us from behind ( from our spawning side).  u cant chill anywhere for 10 sec. he find u on the hole map.
  • Reporter97
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

"
    Last Round i played on his Sever and not just me noticed that he is using a wallhack and eventually an aimbot. 3mins after game start he got 27 kills and 2 death .. later in this round he knowed exactly where we was. 4vs 1 and to 90% he won + often he kiled us from behind ( from our spawning side).  u cant chill anywhere for 10 sec. he find u on the hole map.
    Reporter97
    Let me grab my crystal ball to find out who you're talking about and view all the evidences you gathered.

• Reporter97
    User

oh sorry here is the link:
    https://bf4db.com/player/1957814001

• Reporter97
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Where's the evidence of wallhack?

• Reporter97
    User

oh and i forgot to say one of my teammates watched the twitch stream from:   https://bf4db.com/player/1957814001 
    while he played on the same server against him. he said mattiboss is wallhacking 100%

• Reporter97
    User

he streamed live while he was hacking -.- thats dumb 

• Reporter97
    Administrator
    Member since August 16, 2019

Please provide a clip or highlight of the section he is "walling" in please.
  • Reporter97
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

I don't see any evidence. He was actually streaming the game when he was playing but its hard to confirm anything since you havent even provided us with a battlereport. Hes also someone who plays locker only a majority of the time so it would reason that he knows the map well.