This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • thedevil
    Banned
    Member since August 03, 2019

i would like to have a normal conversation and explaination about my ban from bf4.

some admin said you where banned due aimbot if so i would like to see the evidence for that ban, problem is i cant find anything 

to be clear i never used or will use a cheat shit or what it is called to proof that i am a good player.

i find it pathetic if people use cheat to feel like they are good players.

pls help me 

kind regards

• thedevil
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

You were literally locking to and tracking people you couldn't see, and had never seen, through walls and snapping to other targets through walls. It's pretty blatant. Not sure what there is to discuss

• thedevil
    Banned

idk how you guys came on that but that is not the case.

if you have proof of me locking on targets what is impossible i will never play any battlefield again one, 4, 5 never i will delete my ea account

like i said if it is so why dont you show me the evidence, but it will show i dont hack

• thedevil
    Retired Staff

• thedevil
    Banned

if i have aimbot like you say how can i miss about half of my mag in the video at 1:18 

and i you use commens sence you know you can wb people or shit just be sometimes randomly shooting at whalls and corners somethimes there is someone but most of the time not, and i died pretty often so if i would have aimbot or shit i would get killed bij them so close range 

thanks for the not justified ban 

idk what to say 

pls help or unban me 

• thedevil
    Retired Staff

Because even with an aimbot you suck? I don't know what to tell you kid.
  • thedevil
    Banned

haha wtf aha when in the video you think there is aimbot involved tellme kiddo cause this shit doesnt make sense i littery paid for the game the full amount with maps and other stuffe like guns kits

and you ban me because you think there is aimbot in the game thats bullshit

i get banned by people who ban players on bullshit video where you can clearly see is dont have aimbot but you idiot dont get it 

if that is how it goes i can litterly make sketchy video of any bf4 players summit them and they get banned and they dont have hacks 

man that makes me pissed af 

so unban me or pay me a fk refund cause this is bullshit reasons i cant play 

• thedevil
    Banned

i tried it nice being polite and explaining i dont use hacks and you mf dont get it that just pretty dumb man 

• thedevil
    Retired Staff

Yeah sucks to still suck after using aimbot. I can understand your frustration.

Your ban stays in place. Happy cheating!