This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • imheretoreport
    Banned
    Member since July 12, 2017

https://bf4db.com/player/1935418952
    i'd like a review on this player.
    his stats are not "out of normal" but he is very strange.
    first i'd like to point out a few weird things about him.
    i banned him lately from my server for very suspicious gameplay, i wasnt able to record him in the act of using a no recoil/no spread or maybe aimbot because everytime my admins and i join to spectate him, he would switch playing from assault and start playing as recon using a sniper rifle.
    his recoil/spread are not normal. i've seen this dude hit every single shot on a full squad i was in and kill every single one of us in less than 2 seconds with a light machine gun (MG4) using the following loadout: 
    M145 [3.4X]  /   laser sight /  heavy barrel / no underbarreL
    another fun fact that indicates he is using aimbot with some sort of no recoil and maybe no spread is because of his incredible low headshot percentage ratio for someone who plays op locker mostly.
    we all know that headshots happens by accident in most of the cases, but look at this guys stats...
    UFjyKjc.png
    take look at these... he must be very skilled to hold that famas recoil and have 0 headshots in 100+ kills don't you think?
    that looks like a body/upper chest/chest aimbot for me.
    i asked him for gameplay footage and he denied to show me any kind of proof that he is legit, so i'm going to keep him banned as long as he provides me a footage of him replicating that 100+ kills with 0 headshots.
    vFafLDF.png famas loadout he achieved 100+ kills with no headshots.
    i know its not much evidence but i do not want this guy fooling around. he's been banned from my server and since then he did not show up on that account again, my guess is he's using a secundary account.
    i'd like to request a linked account check if the veredict of this report is that he is not clean.

• imheretoreport
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

Statistical evidence suggests aimlock. Banned. Thanks.

Can't find any other accounts that would belong to him unfortunately.

• imheretoreport
    Banned

i appreciate it.

• imheretoreport
    User
    Member since August 14, 2018

Just for curiosity, it is the same operation mode as this one: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1188630322772223744/172483772/

Please and thanks a lot.

• imheretoreport
    User
    Member since December 06, 2019

Hello! I`m the guy which got banned in this thread and I`m here to defend myself.

First of all, I`d like to apologize for my bad english. That being said, I`m willing to cooperate in any circumstances.

I`m not going to explain the reason why I stopped playing about three weeks ago because it is family related.

So, you didn`t request gameplay footage, the only thing you said related to that is that if I wanted to become an admin in your server, I`d have to do that, which I didn`t do because it would be too much of a job, but due to the occured, I would be more than happy in provide further recorded gameplays and letting whoever wants open my computer via TeamViewer for investigations. I don`t know how to explain my low hsk ratio because I never pay attention to that, but if I really did use aimbot, would I have an average of 3 per match, which I do btw, or would I have 0, like an actual cheat user? I believe most of what I wanted to say I did, I hope you can find some time to maybe let me record a few gameplays with the same skr or maybe searching in my computer for anything unusual. Thank you for your time.

• imheretoreport
    Banned

this is not the right place to appeal a ban.

• imheretoreport
    User
    Member since December 06, 2019

So where is it?

• imheretoreport
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/guide-how-to-submit-an-appeal-2807

https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/guide-how-to-claim-your-soldier-3296