This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • voooi
    User
    Member since November 29, 2017

Is there a way to get 'verified' status on here?

• voooi
    MXT
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

Tl;dr no.

The whitelisted status is reserved for BF4DB staff. Any non-staff players who were assigned to that status have been removed from it a few days ago due to a few misconceptions that evolved all around that status. The whitelisted status is basically just a "clean 2.1" status, it doesn't grant you any special permissions or powers.

We don't set accounts to clean on request either.

Best regards,

MXT

• voooi
    User

Ok... Is there a way to clean cheat score? Maybe youtube? My smurf acc is on the edge.
  • voooi
    Retired Staff

"
    Ok... Is there a way to clean cheat score? Maybe youtube? My smurf acc is on the edge.
    voooi
    No. 

• voooi
    User

so once i get cheat score to 100, i'll get auto banned, and i'll have to prove my innocence?
  • voooi
    MXT
    User

If you get your cheatscore to 100 by playing "regularly" we will definitely have to take a closer look at your gameplay.
  • voooi
    Retired Staff

"
    so once i get cheat score to 100, i'll get auto banned, and i'll have to prove my innocence?
    voooi
    Yes. 

• voooi
    User

So let me get this straight.  You want a verified tag because you think your stats are special on a smurf account?  lmao

• voooi
    Retired Staff

"

So let me get this straight.  You want a verified tag because you think your stats are special on a smurf account?  lmao

hockeeyyy
    Not a single person has reported you, and you were asking for a verified tag, too. 

We’ve discontinued the whitelist/verified tag completely, and will no longer be marking players as such. Anyone who is not staff has had the tag revoked and set as “Clean”. 

• voooi
    User

"

hockeeyyy

who are you to judge me? If I start playing with another skill cannon I'll get cheat score to 100, so yeah not that I'm thinking my stats are special, data base is marking them as 'special' as you said. And if you can't understand that I don't want to get auto banned you are not very smart at all.

• voooi
    MXT
    User

Before this evolves into some huge drama nobody needs to see I will lock the thread as the threadauthor's questions were answered already.

//Thread closed.