This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • KrazyBernie
    Banned
    Member since July 17, 2019

Soldier Name: Howwydoe
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: :
    https://bf4db.com/player/232040461
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes.
    Appeal: #1 First Video: submitted shows player (Asolley) at 7 Seconds KILLED IN ACTION then credits me with the Kill, Glitch..? I didn't design the game so I don't know. Plus the video has no sound to prove that a Portable AA didn't do it. NO DUBBING AUDIO IS ONE OF YOUR RULES IN SUBMITTING VIDEO EVIDENCE AND TWO THE LENGTH NO LESS THAN ONE MINUTE. #2 Second Video: CLEARLY SHOWS (Assoley) Being shot from the left side, Not my direction, Health Was even down to 8?.. Even at 3 Seconds in... VIDEO EVIDENCE SHOWS THE NAME (KILLED BY) "PhysicsGrad" NOT ME.. But then Credits me with the Kill to "droneoperator"  Huh.. Glitch..? I didn't design the game so I don't know. NO DUBBING AUDIO IS ONE OF YOUR RULES IN SUBMITTING VIDEO EVIDENCE AND TWO THE LENGTH NO LESS THAN ONE MINUTE. #3 Third Video: This Video is just puzzling, Player (Asolley) runs towards Guard Tower with two or more players firing at him simultaneously and gets KILLED... Not a Glitch... That was an 8 second Video...  #4 Fourth Video: CQC on Op Locker can get really intense, He (Asolley) clearly starts firing his weapon while jumping at 9 seconds in, losing the advantage of well placed Aimed Firing, which I "WhyYouDieEasy" does, the name is not a Pun all the time.  #5 Video Five: The player (Asolley) has 41 HEALTH at four seconds in, That's why he died so easy.. #6 Sixth Video:  Once again CQC Is extremely fun, even more when you land that incredible move right past him and shoot them from behind Shooting with the Second Highest Damage Auto Weapon in BF4 is Great Close up. The only evidence there is, is that I explained his mistakes and those who used these Videos to get me Banned in slow motion which all can be viewed easily explained, I didn't make these Videos, (Asolley DID) and all he proved is that BF4 is an awesome game with some flaws. NO DUBBING AUDIO IS ONE OF YOUR RULES IN SUBMITTING VIDEO EVIDENCE AND TWO THE LENGTH NO LESS THAN ONE MINUTE. All videos are less than 14 SECONDS LONG. Some Dubbed, Why..? I love this game, and I love those players.. that's why I play on their Servers (BEST) Many people throw around Hack and Cheat like the word Racist nowadays. But MOST IMPORTANT, Really Watch the VIDEOS, REALLY WATCH THEM, Thank God I did' I was being called a Cheat and a Hack, and I had to see why..? Thank you guys, Howwydoe droneoperator KrazyBernie SleepyJoeBiden P2PBF4 and WhyYouDieEasy.  

• KrazyBernie
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Do not respond to appeals unless you are staff or OP.
  • KrazyBernie
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

Soldier Name: Howwydoe
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: :
    https://bf4db.com/player/232040461
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes.
    Appeal: #1 First Video: submitted shows player (Asolley) at 7 Seconds KILLED IN ACTION then credits me with the Kill, Glitch..? I didn't design the game so I don't know. Plus the video has no sound to prove that a Portable AA didn't do it. NO DUBBING AUDIO IS ONE OF YOUR RULES IN SUBMITTING VIDEO EVIDENCE AND TWO THE LENGTH NO LESS THAN ONE MINUTE. #2 Second Video: CLEARLY SHOWS (Assoley) Being shot from the left side, Not my direction, Health Was even down to 8?.. Even at 3 Seconds in... VIDEO EVIDENCE SHOWS THE NAME (KILLED BY) "PhysicsGrad" NOT ME.. But then Credits me with the Kill to "droneoperator"  Huh.. Glitch..? I didn't design the game so I don't know. NO DUBBING AUDIO IS ONE OF YOUR RULES IN SUBMITTING VIDEO EVIDENCE AND TWO THE LENGTH NO LESS THAN ONE MINUTE. #3 Third Video: This Video is just puzzling, Player (Asolley) runs towards Guard Tower with two or more players firing at him simultaneously and gets KILLED... Not a Glitch... That was an 8 second Video...  #4 Fourth Video: CQC on Op Locker can get really intense, He (Asolley) clearly starts firing his weapon while jumping at 9 seconds in, losing the advantage of well placed Aimed Firing, which I "WhyYouDieEasy" does, the name is not a Pun all the time.  #5 Video Five: The player (Asolley) has 41 HEALTH at four seconds in, That's why he died so easy.. #6 Sixth Video:  Once again CQC Is extremely fun, even more when you land that incredible move right past him and shoot them from behind Shooting with the Second Highest Damage Auto Weapon in BF4 is Great Close up. The only evidence there is, is that I explained his mistakes and those who used these Videos to get me Banned in slow motion which all can be viewed easily explained, I didn't make these Videos, (Asolley DID) and all he proved is that BF4 is an awesome game with some flaws. NO DUBBING AUDIO IS ONE OF YOUR RULES IN SUBMITTING VIDEO EVIDENCE AND TWO THE LENGTH NO LESS THAN ONE MINUTE. All videos are less than 14 SECONDS LONG. Some Dubbed, Why..? I love this game, and I love those players.. that's why I play on their Servers (BEST) Many people throw around Hack and Cheat like the word Racist nowadays. But MOST IMPORTANT, Really Watch the VIDEOS, REALLY WATCH THEM, Thank God I did' I was being called a Cheat and a Hack, and I had to see why..? Thank you guys, Howwydoe droneoperator KrazyBernie SleepyJoeBiden P2PBF4 and WhyYouDieEasy.  

KrazyBernie
    You may claim all your accounts.

• KrazyBernie
    Banned

Scavenger, Are you asking me..? It says in the first post not to respond to Messages if not staff.

• KrazyBernie
    Administrator

"

Scavenger, Are you asking me..? It says in the first post not to respond to Messages if not staff.

KrazyBernie

Fixed. Please claim your other accounts now.

• KrazyBernie
    Banned

Fixed..? Or Ban Lifted..?  I cannot claim accounts that aren't mine, Our Men and Women share an IP. Address in our community. 

• KrazyBernie
    Administrator

"

Fixed..? Or Ban Lifted..?  I cannot claim accounts that aren't mine, Our Men share an IP. Address in our community. 

KrazyBernie

Why you named those other accounts then?

• KrazyBernie
    Banned

We are a community, and I was the one with an accusation, along with Howwydoe

• KrazyBernie
    Administrator

"

We are a community, and I was the one with an accusation, along with Howwydoe

KrazyBernie

So you share accounts?

• KrazyBernie
    Banned

We share an IP address.

• KrazyBernie
    Banned

What is it that you want.?

• KrazyBernie
    Administrator

"

What is it that you want.?

KrazyBernie

Proof in the form of battlereports that show you play together with those other accounts, from before the bans.

• KrazyBernie
    Banned

Look on your own website, There is already a Screenshot of Four of us doing non real world.

• KrazyBernie
    Administrator

"

Look on you own website, There is already a Screenshot of Four of us doing non real world.

KrazyBernie

I do not know what you mean, whatever it is link it here and find the battlereports.

• KrazyBernie
    Banned

Do you just want us to Join your BF4DB..?