This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • beserkur
    User
    Member since February 27, 2021

This experience of being banned has been a real eye opener for me.You see I've been playing on console forever and have just recently started playing on pc for want of better graphics and greater aim/fire control.Although the movement keys are still difficult for me,I must say a mouse is much quicker than I could ever be with a controller!

But I have noticed being killed whereas I know I had the drop on a player but I was killed anyway.So i've been watching videos of cheaters and following a few forums  and I'm aghast at how may cheaters there are out there.holy crap! I couldn't believe it.On your banned page there are over 3000 pages of banned players.wow! I never would have thought that so many people cheat if I didn't see it with my own eyes.

Now I realize what BF4DB is about and I wholeheartedly applaud you.

playing with people who cheat does diminish the game experience and for someone who has put in over 600 legitimate hrs in bf4 it's really good to know that the cheaters are being dealt with.

I've never reported a player,even when I was sure they were cheating,but I most definitely will start.Now I know that we CAN make a difference.

Keep up the good work.

• beserkur
    User
    Member since October 22, 2017

Read that message to your kids. 

• beserkur
    User
    Member since June 05, 2017

"

Read that message to your kids. 

dougandbugs
    his "kids"