This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Chaost2
    User
    Member since April 19, 2018

Right ok this is now a joke. Your admin said to me that if i made a new account you would leave it alone. You have known about the account "https://bf4db.com/player/945602312" for weeks now and didnt take action upon it(I even put the account in my old appeal which you looked into right?). The only reason its been banned it becasue volt has something against me. Voltolly u have kicked me from the the russian locker server on this account twice now  but u now choose to ban it because I annoyed you today on a BA server? Is this really something which is going to run in an organisation which claims to be so professional? I HAVE MADE MY MISTAKES. All my other acccounst deserve to be banned but this account was made in 2020 after all the bullshit and everything. I will quote from pmkevinnrudd "if you wanna play on a new account we wont go after it". WHY HAVE U GONE AFTER MY NEW ACCOUNT THEN? I have been very respectfull with you descision to keep me banned but I think this is out of line.  Along with that- u gave me no chances to defend the fact while yes i did share an account with vukasin but i never cheated on it. MY ACCOUNTS DESERVE BANS for associating with such scum and going as far as using his accounts but accounts I create in 2020 and after should be marked clean. There is a reason for me being allowed to play in certain DB protected servers and the 32v32 and the 5v5. Please just leave me to play on my one account- if u want gameplay I will provide gameplay to proove that this new account is as clean as can be. BA allow people who cheated in the pass to play on new accounts. (but the funny thing is i didnt cheat and they marked all my accounts clean). But if you are fully convinced that i did cheat on those accounts then allow me this account please.

Please be fair.

Regards Chaos.

• Chaost2
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Please refer to our ban policy for information on linked accounts to prevent any confusion going forward:

https://BF4DB.com/banning

• Chaost2
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

All the data regarding your ban appeal has already been thoroughly analyzed and the decision has been made. The rest is just us acting strictly according to our ban policy. We apologize you got the wrong impression that your new accounts aren't going to be banned. Unfortunately for you, our ban policy is different to Battlefield Agency as we do not give 2nd chances to cheaters/affiliates. 

If you make another forum thread regarding the decision of your ban appeal your forum permissions will be revoked.