• AidanGoBoom
    User
    Member since May 23, 2020

Recently I have started playing Battlefield 4 again due to quarantine and after a few days of playing normally I started to get kicked from every server instantly. I have made a ban appeal detailing my appeal as I was wrongly banned, which can be found here https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/ban-appeal-5783. As you can see my appeal was shot down without question. The reason for my ban comes from playing an Operation Locker, conquest large server where it is extremely easy to get tons of kills. I had a couple of games on the server where I got high KPH and, as a reward for playing good, a permanent ban.

Unfortunately, it appears I will not be able to return to playing battlefield 4 on my current origin account. After playing battlefield 4 since the beta it appears it is time for me to buy either battlefield 1 or battlefield 5 and I am curious if this wrongful ban carries over to those games or if I'll need a new origin account since I only use it for battlefield anyways.

• AidanGoBoom
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

First. the ban is not wrongful. High KPH is not something that is rewarded to players with high skill. It's something simply cannot be replicated without using external hacks.

Second, no, the ban will not carry to BF1 or BFV.