This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • TH3-AKA
    Banned
    Member since May 11, 2017

player name -  OLDSCHOOL80s
    bf4

• TH3-AKA
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Not part of the staff here, but my personal opinion is that I do not see anything weird here.

Keeping in mind that the teammates in the hallway might already done damage to the player who died with one shot.

• TH3-AKA
    Banned

not weird , guy with no aim shoot 2 bullets of g18 and enemy died

• TH3-AKA
    MXT
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

Like scavenger just said the amount of health the attacked player had left is unknown thus you can not judge whether he had full hp or 2.

~Nadeko

• TH3-AKA
    Banned

but where is his aim , he just pulled out g18 and 2 bullets with no aim done the job
    watch the clip closely in slow motion the enemy spawned there ,, its a common place for spawn

• TH3-AKA
    Banned

on otherside you drift the story to nickel's explanation
    is that nickel explanation is above than that ff and pb
    the guy who got 10 metabans for cheating , you ppl accepting his explanation thats bizarre
    so that nickel who got banned 10 times by metabans his words are authentic ?
    And nickel is clean on bf4db lol i can understand

• TH3-AKA
    MXT
    User

Having bans on Metabans is no proof of cheating or anything else whatsoever. Metabans is full of newcommer admins who have no clue of the matter and ban every player they don't like for no reason at all. That is why we do not accept bans on metabans as a valid argument to report or even ban a player.

~Nadeko

• TH3-AKA
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

hshNtfN.jpg

Seems like a full out flame war is goin on, seeing the other video's.. Even memes involved.

• TH3-AKA
    Banned

"

Having bans on Metabans is no proof of cheating or anything else whatsoever. Metabans is full of newcommer admins who have no clue of the matter and ban every player they don't like for no reason at all. That is why we do not accept bans on metabans as a valid argument to report or even ban a player.

~Nadeko

Nadeko

if that was rpm hack i should have got the ban from ff and pb ... also how he knows its an rpm hack
    he used rpm hacks ??? coz only cheater knows how hack works , thats a another conclusion
    these are his words where is the proof of rpm hack , that is his assumption ,i will ask the same question to you provide the evidence you cant set ban on assumptions you must have evidence
    watch nickels cheat , i wanna see your remarks
    also a cheat developer declares its an rpm hack ... so on developers statement he should be ban ... you have power to ban him ?
    so on nickel assumption you ppl banned me so here cheat developer saying its an rpm hack .. so iam waiting now to see how you ppl ban nickel

• TH3-AKA
    MXT
    User

I've had enough of this i will just lock the thread.

~Nadeko