This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • covjek
    User
    Member since September 27, 2018

Hello
    I recently got kicked on some servers, and after reading the chat, I saw that I was banned by BF4DB. I also read that I could appeal my ban on this site. After checking out this website, and searching for my character I found my account being banned with the reason "MultiHack"  (and I don't know why).  I registered and claimed my soldier.

Looking at my stats I found no reason for being banned at all - I watched to provided video and I see myself playing as I have for over 2,200hrs

1.My BF4DB profile - http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/CovjekRazaraK/stats/1669382145/pc/

2.Ban reason - Multihack

I can not understand why I was banned I have played this game since day 1 of release - I have been an admin with eGO for over 10yrs - I believe that players using good PC's and understanding the game after so many hours of play develop game skills. I do not have suspicious statistics ?? Aimbot and so on? If you do not believe me, then I advise you to glance at my channel, where there are several records of my games.

I have been unfairly banned for multihack and as such this has caused my account I have had for over 4 yrs to be banned - For clarity :  I do not cheat. My preferred play style involves sound-whoring.  I play with my audio set to 100% and set to wartapes with Bose501 head set and speakers - I have a 37' 4k monitor and over 2200hrs of play including TWL and ESL One

The video used as evidence contains no snapping / twitching or huge HS number - nor do my stats

I would like my ban appeal looked into, i would be happy to provide game play to support my ban appeal. I would hate to see an account I have tried so hard to increase time and skill on to be lost do to a video such as that posted - I have had several members of eGo review and well as other clan admin - all agree that I have hours of play and as such a deeper understanding of play - the video doesn't provide discord chat of my team mates and friends playing ithe same game - and providing intel on enemy

Please do not ban my player - I do not cheat

Thank you

Covjek

• covjek
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Footage will be reviewed by a 3rd staffmember. 

• covjek
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Footage is consistent with original decision. Appeal denied.