This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Lukas Daniels
    User
    Member since July 30, 2020

Soldier Name: Chief_x_Beast
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/1966454516
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: I Have been playing Battlefield since I was a child, From days before Battlefield 4. I love all of them, I was banned for a high head-shot Kill rate, while I agree it is suspicious I do not hack, I just recently got into PC gaming and spent the money to get a computer of my own, the first thing I got was Call of duty Warzone, I played that for hours and hours and got used to the mouse and keyboard setup, I also got battlefield 4 when installed it all excited, played off and on every now and then, with quick reflexes from Warzone and the new multiplayer, I got a few Lucky shots and a few really bad shots, I aim for the head 90% of the time and miss even more, if i don't have a clear head-shot I wont shoot, I will run away and turn around for a head-shot, I just got this game and am quite sad I got banned from the game already, especially for aim-bot.

Here is my game stats and you see my amount of shots missed greatly outnumbers my hits.

GENERAL

Kills642
    Deaths282
    Kill assists40
    K/D ratio2.28
    Kills/Min1.65
    Wins10
    Losses9
    Shots fired13,623
    Shots hit2,242
    Accuracy16.46%

There are people on Battlefield 4 with a 30% Accuracy, I have a 16% and got banned. I don't think this is fair, and if this is how the computer gaming is then I don't see why people play anymore. I hope I can be Un-banned It was difficult enough to get the game and install it for me, and more work to Make this appeal, I can rebuild an engine but I cant hack a game.
  • Lukas Daniels
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Accuracy nowadays has very little to do with aimbot.

https://acuban.bf4cheatreport.com/?pid=1966454516&uid=&cnt=200&startdate=&selectreports=1281433654982231232,1281439050136437952,1281445022577870016, 1281450978535687360,1281455543444194496,1281464626029151424#a

Can you please explain the high headshot to kill ratio on the reports highlighted on the above link?

• Lukas Daniels
    User
    Member since July 30, 2020

Yes I can, I don't really understand the chart stats, but I was able to see what guns I was using. Now I can explain two of them, however one I am actually surprised about, In the chart there's the U-100-MK5, M416, and the Scar-H. I cannot back my case when it comes to the U-100 as I usually suck with it, I'm honestly surprised its on that chart and cannot give you a reason as to why I did good with it. The other two however, I use those two guns Constantly, I understand them the most in the game, I know their groupings what my range is, I also know it takes about 8 well placed shots to kill someone at around 100m with the Scar-H, I have played Battlefield 4 on all platforms now, keyboard and mouse is by far my favorite, I don't know if having a gaming mouse will effect my case, but as i said before I shoot for the head every chance I get. On my mouse there's two buttons that kind of change my sensitivity, I use that often and if I'm not camping and sniping, I will turn my sensitivity up high and run the M416 or Scar-H.

Angry_Cuban, Thank you for that quick response I do appreciate it.

Edit; There is a  guy with 300% accuracy and he is continuously on top of the team and I got banned for a few extra head-shots? I'm a bit confused Check this guy out fongiskul and this guy that had 300% accuracy 187Legacy

• Lukas Daniels
    Retired Staff

Again, accuracy has nothing to do with aimbot a lot of the times. You can trigger 300% accuracy easily with a shotgun if you kill 3 enemies with one shot. I've seen people with 700% accuracy with the bow because they use poison tip and each hit counts so accuracy goes up.

We aren't discussing other players, we are discussing you.

• Lukas Daniels
    Retired Staff

Game history is consistent with aimbot use

Appeal Denied