This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • GG
    GG
    User
    Member since January 21, 2019

Hello our beloved administration!

I would like to report a very, very suspicious profile that still plays on the Official servers in BF4 and continues to play brazenly dishonestly against other players.

I have a report after the fight in which it is very good, I would even say that the great killed everyone with a minimum of 2-4 rounds of ammo (reconnaissance helicopter).

Here is the report from the battle : http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/ru/battlereport/show/1/1104126781656424960/1959634461/

And when I looked at his personal stats it was very suspiciously good!

Here is the profile of this player : http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/ru/soldier/NO_REC0lL_G0D/stats/1959634461/pc/

PLEASE TAKE ACTION TO THIS PLAYER!!!!!

• GG
    User
    Member since February 09, 2018

recon heli on shangai? What kind of black magic it is?

To be more serious the dude have achievable accuracy but usually good players aim for the head first, and he have quite a low HS rate

that's suspicious for sure

• GG
    User
    Member since November 25, 2018

"

To be more serious the dude have achievable accuracy but usually good players aim for the head first, and he have quite a low HS rate

golgothic74
    He had 75 kills with the littlebird on siege, that heli isn't on siege of shanghai.  I think thats probably a bugged battlereport though.

• GG
    User
    Member since June 30, 2017

The Cheascore result range between 0.1% and 99.9%. Indeed, it cannot provide a firm decision; some players with a 0.1% might be cheaters/hackers and some players with 99.9%, ... well.

• GG
    User
    Member since October 22, 2017

http://bf4cheatreport.com/?pid=&uid=NO_REC0lL_G0D&cnt=&startdate=

If you go through his history of just last 20 games, it seems like he manages to have the little bird on siege consistently. 

• GG
    User

• GG
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

"

The Cheascore result range between 0.1% and 99.9%. Indeed, it cannot provide a firm decision; some players with a 0.1% might be cheaters/hackers and some players with 99.9%, ... well.

SystemErrorCode
    Players with cheat scores above a certain (high) threshold are automatically banned by the SiteBot.

• GG
    User

"

"

SystemErrorCode
    Players with cheat scores above a certain (high) threshold are automatically banned by the SiteBot.

Sovereign_Skies
    I do not understand how the sitebot works in my opinion and a little too weak .. nothing to remove I always say my personal opinion

• GG
    User
    Member since August 18, 2017

yo

• GG
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

The threshold was set high to reduce the false bans. It got a few early on when it was set up. The algorithm that it uses is protected information so I can’t tell you how it works, but it does pretty well. 

• GG
    User
    Member since October 16, 2017

- removed - was double message -

• GG
    User
    Member since October 16, 2017

"

"

golgothic74
    No it isn't suspi. I agree with you that a 'good' player aim more for neck and head as for body, but every player plays different.

"

"

golgothic74
    He had 75 kills with the littlebird on siege, that heli isn't on siege of shanghai.  I think thats probably a bugged battlereport though.

Supervillain321
    Please take a closer look to the Battlereports dude.
    It's on every Battlelog Report "Siege of Shanghai Conquest" and NOT "Siege of Shanghai Conquest Large" and on the small version of CQ you have the Little Bird aka "Recon" aka "Scout" whatever you want to call it.

"
    SystemErrorCode
    Farming bad players / low level's isn't hacking. Of course you reach against "bots" a better accuracy, also including with weapon switch high kpm like 6+ higher.

Bunny

• GG
    User
    Member since November 25, 2018

Banned.