This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • DeletedAccount1
    User
    Member since July 16, 2019

Hello

While it's no secret this was custom built, Im curious to know if moderators can see IP Addresses associated with members?

• DeletedAccount1
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

• DeletedAccount1
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

What is your end goal with your question? What are you trying to figure out?

• DeletedAccount1
    User

"

What is your end goal with your question? What are you trying to figure out?

Angry_Cuban13

Because of recent issues with TDS and the fact "TheNotoriousDoge" often shares information and content I've posted here with them. Its important to me that my IP address is not shared.

If this is the case, please delete this account and the content with it.

• DeletedAccount1
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

1) This forum is public, accessible by anyone having an internet connection.

2) TDS members often come to this forum, they don't need me to link it to them.

3) You played for months on TDS server, they more than likely already have your IP (through Procon, BFACP, etc).

4) Stop believing I care about your every move.

• DeletedAccount1
    User

"

1) This forum is public, accessible by anyone having an internet connection.

2) TDS members often come to this forum, they don't need me to link it to them.

3) You played for months on TDS server, they more than likely already have your IP (through Procon, BFACP, etc).

4) Stop believing I care about your every move.

TheNotoriousDoge
    1) That is true
    2) That is also true.
    3) True, but only the administrators have it and not you.
    4) You obviously do care as I've been watching the chat on discord and seeing you posting links and references to this forum and Reddit.

I think its ironic that your a moderator on this forum to prevent hacking/cheating and yet support a server which was doing the same. I personally think you need removing as a moderator as their clearly is a conflict of interest on this forum.

• DeletedAccount1
    User

As for the forum administrators, I request my account and its content be deleted.

Thank You.

• DeletedAccount1
    User

Just incase you delete this post TheNotoriousDoge as you did with another post. I've taken a screenshot to be emailed.

UyGG2Nv.jpg

• DeletedAccount1
    User
    Member since March 14, 2018

We have your IP address. You are banned and we don't care about you anymore, and we are not going to abuse or pass someone else your private info. Just stop this annoying show.

• DeletedAccount1
    User

"

We have your IP address. You are banned and we don't care about you anymore, and we are not going to abuse or pass someone else your private info. Just stop this annoying show.

GRIF0N_2-6
    Annoying show? You should of thought about that before banning someone for "asking too many questions".

• DeletedAccount1
    User
    Member since March 14, 2018

You are banned for malicious actions against our servers. There is a comment under your post(that you deleted for some reason) on reddit with a complete explanation why you were banned. There is nothing more to talk about.

• DeletedAccount1
    User

"

You are banned for malicious actions against our servers. There is a comment under your post(that you deleted for some reason) on reddit with a complete explanation why you were banned. There is nothing more to talk about.

GRIF0N_2-6
    You mean this? I mean, If you wasn't exploiting the servers, why would this be an issue? Surly, you would just ignore it and carry on with life? You play silly games, you win silly prizes. Enjoy what's to come.

idiot3.png

• DeletedAccount1
    User

Start your server in "Ranked" mode without the exploits. You don't want to play fairly, fine. Then have it your way.

• DeletedAccount1
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

The shit flinging ends here. Whatever issues you have with other players take it out to the yard. Dont bring that in here.

Participating in a Discord chat won't get anyone removed from our staff.

Maliciously and knowingly sharing private information will get you removed and we have no reason to believe Doge has done so. So please stop smearing his name unnecessarily.