This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • BuckFSX
    User
    Member since December 30, 2018

Hello Everyone, Im not 100% sure if this is how you do a proper ban appeal but this will be the start. This is my ban link : https://www.pbbans.com/mbi-view-ban-420477.html. This player has been banned by BF4DB and any game server protected by our anti-cheat plugin Reason: Multihack. I made a trouble ticket on PBBans and EvenBalance. I have been playing Battlefield since BF3, there I got pretty good at it. Im really good with the heli's, decent with the jets and decent with sniping. I have 2 rank 140 accounts for BF4 (Idk how you guys got my SillyWabbits account) on Xbox. I was recently playing BF4 and I was kicked, later learned from a buddy in game that I was banned for multihacks. I assure you I am not hacking, my stats are not all too impressive, I'm barely tech savvy enough to make a ban appeal. I would not ruin the single best FPS (imo) by hacking. It'd be no fun and unfair. I've had this problem before with Punkbuster and I had to get in there and configure a few firewall settings and it fixed the problem. But I've never had to do all of this. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to make your investigation easier. If you need any information from me contact me at [email protected] (my real E-Mail has my name so I made this fake one). Im pretty sure you guys can access my real email address but I think this post will be public. Anyway thanks for your time.

• BuckFSX
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

We’re investigating and will get back to you when we can. Thanks for your patience. 

• BuckFSX
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Due to our new stance on PB Violations, your ban appeal has been approved.

If you continue to experience server kicks, you might be banned by PBBANS, GGC or the server admin.