This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • lexa413
    User
    Member since December 19, 2017

Hello respected defenders of savage players. My name is Alexey. I did not use my account for a year, but then I decided to try to play bf4. And what was my surprise, I changed the nickname 4ek_ l7aek to l-fahrenheit-l and when I log on to the server, the message that the account on bf4db is blocked is displayed. I do not understand why you changed my nickname and blocked me?

• lexa413
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

First of all, you need to claim your account. 

Secondly, there’s no possible way for us to change your username. Sounds like someone hacked your account and changed it. If that’s the case, then you’re out of luck. There’s no excuse for not securing your account, and your account is your responsibility. 

• lexa413
    User

"

Secondly, there’s no possible way for us to change your username. Sounds like someone hacked your account and changed it. If that’s the case, then you’re out of luck. There’s no excuse for not securing your account, and your account is your responsibility. 

Sovereign_Skies
    I agree, my account , my problems. I have full access to my account. id she has I-fahrenheit-I . What do I need to do to stay in the game?

• lexa413
    User

"

Sovereign_Skies
    Hello here is my account 4Ek_I7aek, what do I need to do to remove the lock?

• lexa413
    Retired Staff

You need to search for your soldier and click "CLAIM".

• lexa413
    User

"

You need to search for your soldier and click "CLAIM".

Angry_Cuban13

All done, now you have to wait?

• lexa413
    Retired Staff

I've reviewed your account and the reason for your ban.

We have found an enormous amount of evidence to believe you are linked to an account that was used to cheat.

The link is therefore valid and your appeal is,

DENIED.