This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • xX_BF4DB_Xx
    Banned
    Member since November 22, 2023

Hello all,

I have tried playing Battlefield 4 Multiplayer, but I am getting killed instantly.

This game was given to me by my grandfather a month ago, as he saw that I was very interested in playing military themed games.

I was very happy at first when I installed it, but when I play it I am very disappointed. When in the servers I ask the admins to take action

against some players, they ban me from the server after saying that VIP Players can do as they wish as they 'PAY A MONTHLY FEE' so they are

what the admins call them 'WHITE LISTED'.

I thought that Battlefield Community was very fair and just but seem the only option I have is to go play another game.

I will not tell my grandfather as it will give me most probably a heartattack after paying $12.50 for me to have the game, instead of buying himself 2 Hamburgers from Wallmart.

GoodBye to all legit players.

• xX_BF4DB_Xx
    User
    Member since April 30, 2020

This is the downside of the VIP plugin for BF4. Admins allow players to pay a monthly fee to get into the server faster and in many cases be white listed from reports or even common sense review. I remember one Metro server run by a well known clan where the top players where there every single day getting 200+ more kills than anyone else while lazing through smoke and getting impossible shots. It's pathetic to be honest.

That being said there are good servers out there with honest admins who value clean games. Just keep searching until you find a good server to call home.

Keep in mind that can still spectate and report cheaters, even if they are white listed on a given server. Sure they may still be able to play on that server but at least if they are really cheating and your evidence is good they will be get a ban from here and be shamed by it.

• xX_BF4DB_Xx
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

"

Hello all,

I have tried playing Battlefield 4 Multiplayer, but I am getting killed instantly.

This game was given to me by my grandfather a month ago, as he saw that I was very interested in playing military themed games.

I was very happy at first when I installed it, but when I play it I am very disappointed. When in the servers I ask the admins to take action

against some players, they ban me from the server after saying that VIP Players can do as they wish as they 'PAY A MONTHLY FEE' so they are

what the admins call them 'WHITE LISTED'.

I thought that Battlefield Community was very fair and just but seem the only option I have is to go play another game.

I will not tell my grandfather as it will give me most probably a heartattack after paying $12.50 for me to have the game, instead of buying himself 2 Hamburgers from Wallmart.

GoodBye to all legit players.

xX_BF4DB_Xx

Try to get on noob friendly servers, sounds like u encountered tryhards and the classic BF4 netcode.

Here is a "how to shoot correctly" Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QchQbQ9a--4