This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • dennisboy56
    User
    Member since April 30, 2019

Soldier Name: BasBaxChristus
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile:
    BasBaxChristus

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: Banned due to a linked account. Thought I am going to make a new start getting banned because of linked account. The stats on this account tells you that this is a clean account.

Dont put this link again :
    https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/guide-how-to-submit-an-appeal-2807

in this forum and lock it.

• dennisboy56
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

Soldier Name: BasBaxChristus
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile:
    BasBaxChristus

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: Banned due to a linked account. Thought I am going to make a new start getting banned because of linked account. The stats on this account tells you that this is a clean account.

Dont put this link again :
    https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/guide-how-to-submit-an-appeal-2807

in this forum and lock it.

dennisboy56
    Please Claim all the accounts you own. 

• dennisboy56
    User

Actually for now I only can login into this one because my main email address is linked with this one.

• dennisboy56
    Administrator

"

Actually for now I only can login into this one because my main email address is linked with this one.

dennisboy56

I do not see how that is a problem. You can claim multiple accounts to one BF4DB profile. You have 48h to full-fill the request. After that the case will be closed.

• dennisboy56
    User

Now I have also claimed the other account 

• dennisboy56
    Administrator

"

Now I have also claimed the other account 

dennisboy56

https://bf4db.com/player/1784028065

Sure you did not forget this one?

• dennisboy56
    User

Now all must be good.

• dennisboy56
    Administrator

"

Now all must be good.

dennisboy56

Thanks for your cooperation so far. Your case will be reviewed by another staffmember asap, as I am the one who banned your last account I won't give the final judgement. To help your case however, I would like to hear an explanation for the elevated damage on this account and the PB violation on this one.

And also an explanation for this battlereport from a few months ago: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1077279652319592384/1003928957680/

• dennisboy56
    User

About the first account after like 298 hours of clean playing. I was curious how an aimbot works (because there was someone else hacking on the server) so I went googling and found the first aimbot. Started up BF4 and joined a server and gets instantly banned. I thought OK.

Later on someone told me the BF4 anti-hacking software is about your stats. So I made a new account (sosro one), searched for a good aimbot on unkniwcheats and tried it out. I was so surprised that until yesterday I could still play with it. That I really realised how a joke the BF4 anti-cheat programs are (which is quite sad tho). Like if you make a new account and start using it with aimbot a k/d of like 2 of 3 will be good.

Besides those 2 accounts I also made an account with the name "BasBaxChristus". This account is my clean account which I am using with friends. The most kills I am able to make when I'm playing clean is with a C4.

I can live with the banned accounts of jesusbax and sosro. But BasBaxChristus is a clean account. The only thing I can verify that BasBaxChristus is a clean account. Is to look at those stats. They're noting special.

Overall. After this experiment I am likely to say that it's sad that it's so easy to cheat on these games. After all I find it sad that I was one of them at those 2 accounts.

• dennisboy56
    Administrator

"

About the first account after like 298 hours of clean playing. I was curious how an aimbot works (because there was someone else hacking on the server) so I went googling and found the first aimbot. Started up BF4 and joined a server and gets instantly banned. I thought OK.

Later on someone told me the BF4 anti-hacking software is about your stats. So I made a new account (sosro one), searched for a good aimbot on unkniwcheats and tried it out. I was so surprised that until yesterday I could still play with it. That I really realised how a joke the BF4 anti-cheat programs are (which is quite sad tho). Like if you make a new account and start using it with aimbot a k/d of like 2 of 3 will be good.

Besides those 2 accounts I also made an account with the name "BasBaxChristus". This account is my clean account which I am using with friends. The most kills I am able to make when I'm playing clean is with a C4.

I can live with the banned accounts of jesusbax and sosro. But BasBaxChristus is a clean account. The only thing I can verify that BasBaxChristus is a clean account. Is to look at those stats. They're noting special.

Overall. After this experiment I am likely to say that it's sad that it's so easy to cheat on these games. After all I find it sad that I was one of them at those 2 accounts.

dennisboy56

Thanks for your explanation. The aimbot part was enough and gives me the clearance to deny your appeal already. We have a 0 tolerance policy for cheating. Please read our ban and appeal policies to prevent further issues with our service. Links are available when clicking the BF4DB logo in my signature.