This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • danielredc
    User
    Member since March 16, 2019

Soldier Name: DanielREDC

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: bf4db.com/player/1839766438

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal: I have got a ban after which I contacted BF4DB admins to show me the smallest amount of proof possible so that there actually is a reason to keep the ban but nobody showed me any proof. I've played BF4 for over 2-3 years with a long break due to upgrading my PC and significantly improving performance. Banning someone without taking all the factors into account such as being able to hear soldiers running, spotting, hearing bullets and many others is just wrong. If I were to use aimbot I was supposed to be popping at people's heads instantly, on the other hand if it was some kind of aim assist, no way since my gameplay movement is too natural for aim assist (videos of people using it can be found on YouTube, ofc there's lots of variants). I would love to be shown proof or else have my ban lifted.

Thanks.

• danielredc
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

And you talked to our admins where/when?

• danielredc
    User

In game and on discord. Don't remember exactly when. Nobody proceeded on giving me proof of my aimbot.

• danielredc
    Retired Staff

We have never processed a ban appeal in-game, nor do we process them on Discord. I cannot find any chat evidence in Discord to support that, what’s your Discord handle?
  • danielredc
    User

I'm aware of that, as I was told appeals are not handled on discord. All I want is clear evidence that I used aimbot and nothing else. If none can be provided I should be unbanned.

• danielredc
    Retired Staff

The clear evidence is in your games.

Denied

Edit: Your KD, KPM, and Accuracy went from being low to really high in a short period of time, indicating aimbot. Just because your aim doesn’t “snap right to someone’s head”, doesn’t mean you aren’t using aimbot.